“Perfect little cafe”

Ranked #10 of 141 Restaurants in Keswick
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Laid back and friendly, our cosy chalet-inspired cafe is perfect for morning coffee with a freshly baked scone, leisurely afternoon lunch or an end of the day, much-needed hot chocolate! We pride ourselves in home-baking, interesting, delicious food and skillfully made hot drinks. Please contact via Facebook messenger or Email.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Creative, interesting, food and friendly, smiley staff. Nice location tucked at the end of the main shopping street and a little away from the biggest crowds. Nice to see a small local business being run so well and obviously well-liked.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Nice selection of food & drinks. The cakes were honemade & very yummy. Dog friendly which is great . Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Often visit here for a lunchtime snack, when in Keswick. The food is excellent: home made scones and cakes and freshly prepared soup and snacks. The staff always have a smile for you, even when they are really busy. The only problem is that the cafe is fairly small and popular, so it's sometimes difficult to get a table.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We visited here in July 2917 and loved it. It's a small cafe but they made us very welcome even with our pushchair. They moved tables and made sure we were seated somewhere suitable. Although they don't have baby changing facilities (the cafe really is too small for baby changing or disabled toilets), they went out of their way to find somewhere suitable for us to change the baby.

We only had drinks and cake but oh my goodness.....the cakes are amazing and that's a real compliment comping from someone who seems to always be out eating cake. I had the lime and coconut cake which looked as fantastic as it tasted. I would quite happily have took the whole cake home but that would just have been greedy.

Small, cosy, friendly and welcoming. I'd recommend it and I will be coming back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

In Keswick on a busy Friday and was lucky to be able to get a table outside of my favourite cafe in the world. Fantastic coffee for me and the kids loved the hot chocolate with every imaginable extra. The highlight: Chocolate Cake with Guiness, iced and decorated with maltesers. If this was death by chocolate then I am definitely in heaven. Keep up the good work Ellen and team!,,