“Fun for two 21 year olds! ”
Review of Crafty Monkeys

Crafty Monkeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A warm family welcome awaits you at our craft studio where you can have a go no matter what age or ability! No booking necessary during opening hours for all activities apart from the potter's wheels where tuition is included. All other crafts Decopatch, pottery painting and mosaics initial instruction given as required! Prices start at just £6.50. We can fully glaze and fire in our studio or loads of take home on the day options. We have our own toilet and baby change. Hot and cold drink facilities.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were looking for a place to escape from the wind and the rain in the lake district and crafty monkeys was the perfect place. We were there for a good couple of hours and had such a brilliant time. Chilled music, calm atmosphere and really creative fun!

Initially, I was nervous that it would be very child orientated, but it wasn't. As two people in our young 20's we loved being able to just sit and paint and have a laugh together. It is such a brilliant idea and very reasonably priced. Sadly, we were only visiting the lake district on holiday so can't go back again but I would highly recommend this day out to anyone!

1  Thank BShort95
All reviews
"all ages"
in 14 reviews
"visiting the lake district"
in 4 reviews
"masterpiece"
"lesson"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I came here with my 4 yr old daughter. We both thoroughly enjoyed the visit and both painted things. My daughter did a purple horse and I painted a ballet dancer, she didn't want to leave. Reasonably priced and would definitely come again and recommend

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We went to Crafty Monkeys this week for a team building event for 32 people. Everyone had a great day, throwing a pot, painting an item of pottery or decorating a decoupatch item. Kathryn and her team were very friendly and helpful, giving out handy tips. We were able to take a buffet made by caterers.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

We visited here in the summer holidays with my 7 year old daughter. She enjoys all art and crafts so this was right up her street! There is a wide range of pottery, decoupage etc depending on your budget/skill level. I have visited a similar place previously but found this one better as the paint was better stocked and arranged and there is such a broad range of pottery available. The staff made themselves available to help but we're not pushy, we were allowed to just get on with it at our own pace. A nice relaxed place to entertain for an hour or two.