“Phenomenal!!”
Review of Francine's

Francine's
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in Windermere
Price range: US$13 - US$23
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Amazing food!!! Service prompt and efficient!! Canapes were amazing and they catered very well to our dietary needs!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

My second visit and I was not disappointed. This is a fairly cramped little restaurant which is always busy and for good reason. The regular menu and specials that our party tried all tasted as good as they looked and everyone enjoyed their meals. The service is attentive and efficient and we had some very decent wine and didn’t pay the earth for the overall experience. No hesitation in recommending it.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We randomly stumbled across this restaurant whilst staying in Windermere. Although very busy we were lucky enough to be seated. All our food, particularly our seafood dishes, were fresh and delicious. Would recommend and will definitely go again when in Windermere.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We recently visited Francine's. it felt a bit like steping back into the 70's in a good way. Very enjoyable meal with good food, would certainly visit here again.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to go to this restaurant. We were so disappointed, the food was boring and bland, the seafood was tasteless, when we made representations to two members of staff they said they were sorry but made no attempt whatsoever to put this right. We paid as my husband didn’t want a fuss and then I found a lady who I made representation to, she said ‘well you’ve been asked twice!’ I told her that we had and that we had made representations twice. Again no attempt to make good, we had already paid and I really wish I hadn’t. We will NEVER return to this restaurant! However the tapas restaurant just a couple of doors down was the best tapas we have ever eaten, go there instead, better food, wine and atmosphere.

2  Thank Debbie W