“Breakfast ”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Windermere
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Have been here a couple of times whilst in Windermere it’s a really lovely friendly place. You can tell that the people who own it are really passionate about the place.

We have had the breakfast a couple of times and it is really good and comes with tea/coffee. The only slight (small) issue is the size of the sausage, it’s fairly thin. Good quality meat but very small, you can order an extra one and I would suggest you do that if you are particularly hungry. All in all a good local, independent, good quality place.

1  Thank MartinM636

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I had a baked potato with cheese. It arrived quickly and there was salad served with it, which was very nice and well presented. However the potato was terribly dry and I struggled to eat it, and it tasted powdery. Really disappointing after all the excellent reviews this café receives

1  Thank heidicumbria_UK
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We popped in here on Tuesday 14th November
My husband soup thai vegetable served with fresh bread I had chilli jacket potatoe with lovely side salad and coleslaw we also had tea and coffee. It’s very cosy cafe the staff where chatty and friendly although it was closing time they still served a group of visitors they went around topping up coffee cups asked if I wanted any more tea.
Also on offer was a wide selection of hot cold food and sandwiches plus hugh selection of home made cakes yummy.
We found our bill to be reasonable good value for money portion size excellent will definitely be back on our next trip to Lake District

1  Thank Noel T
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We are not totally familiar with this area so eating here was a most pleasant experience.
This is a friendly family run establishment where my wife had the Thai style vegetable soup and I had the crumpets with marmalade washed down by delicious real coffee. The owner then came round and gave me a free top up of the coffee.

A selection of daily newspapers and free Wi-fi are also available. No wonder this is rated as No 1 in the town.

Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Papadapa
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Went as a group of 5 and they rearranged tables to get us all together and then couldn’t have been more friendly. Prices/quality are good as well. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Jim S