Our first visit ever to the UK was one that we will strive to re-experience at some point via a return visit. A major reason for this is that Vince and Shirley have given us the most wonderful of memories possible of our brief stay in England and we don't hesitate to tell the rest of the world that if a visit to the Lakes District is on your itinerary, do treat yourselves to their warm and wonderful B&B. They not only supply you with a great night's rest and a breakfast that you will find full of delicious and healthy choices, but you will be served in a dining area that is very British with it's furnishings and warm English charm. The exterior walls of the breakfast room are made up of large windows and look into one of the most beautifully kept private gardens I have seen anywhere! Do yourself a favor and put Storrs Gatehouse at the top of your list of priorities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year - Cumbria Tourism Awards 2009. Five Star - luxury accommodation opposite Lake Windermere. 15 minutes walk from Bowness-on-Windermere, our family run guest house offers personal service by friendly owners. Breakfasts feature local and home-made produce. Four poster and king-size rooms, power showers, White Company toiletries. We aim to ensure you will want to return! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Storrs Gate House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storrs Gate House Hotel Windermere
- Storrs Gate House Windermere, Lake District