US$94
US$65
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Aindale(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$73
PremierInn.com
Adelaide Lodge(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$50
AA Central Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscharlie the dogpleasure beachfootball teambelly busterblackpool offersnext yearthanks johnlovely breakfast in the morningrooms bookedwarm welcomepool tablewill defo be backnice weekendensuite bathroomgreat ownersrecommend this hotela short tram ride
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago with my husband and 2 children (ages 6 and 10) as a weekend treat for my daughters birthday. We all had an amazing time. John & Donna are so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. They made our weekend even easier with their advice on where to go and what to see.

Breakfast was very filling and tasty. Bedrooms & bathroom were clean. All communal areas like stairs, coridoors and general WC were also clean and tidy.

I would strongly recommend this hotel and we will be going back.

*******************************************************

Thank you John & Donna for being so welcoming, we really did have a lovely weekend. Can't wait to come back.
Suzy

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Suzy g
Reviewed 6 October 2017

john and donna are great host nothing is to much trouble.Will stay there again when we come to blackpool .thde breackfast was brill . john is always willing to help in any way he can. so thank you john and donna for a nice weekend chris and matt.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
John B, Owner at Elmfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Hi Both
Thanks for taking the time to review us, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, "and your breakfast ", we hope to see you both again soon - warmest regards - Donna & John

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Could not fault this Hotel at all. Location great, cleanliness A1, breakfast 10 out of 10 and John And Donna the hotel owners were so obliging,nothing was too much trouble, they helped to make our stay more welcoming, and I would definitely recommend this hotel. First time I've stayed at this hotel, but I will look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine N
elm25jb, Owner at Elmfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, we had such a laugh with you and John, but we finally got rid of you, hope to see you both again very soon - warmest regards - Donna & John

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my husband and our 4 year old. John and Donna were so welcoming, stood chatting for ages when we arrived. Charlie the dog is adorable. Our room was clean and comfortable, It was a wee bit warm but there was a fan so not an issue at all. Telly signal was questionable at times, but we only had it on about an hour altogether over the 2 days so again not an issue. Had breakfast before leaving this morning, was delicious (especially the fried bread, was cooked to perfection! Lol!) the girl serving us was lovely too. Really nice wee place, hoping to come back again next year!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Hi Carrie, Thank you for reviewing us, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and you and the family had a great time, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon - warmest regards - Donna & John

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed for two nights, end of July 2017, would definitely stay again.
I stayed here for two nights with friends, Friday to Sunday, and was greeted in the afternoon by John who couldn't have been more helpful. There was no parking directly outside the hotel, but he guided me to a place across the road where I could park my car for free. He then showed me to my room, which was brilliant. I had booked the "Compact Double Room", which he kindly confirmed that it was what I had booked and that it was compact, as the name suggested. I was fine with this, and even though it was compact, there was enough room for everything we needed.
The bed was incredibly comfortable (so much so my friend didn't wake up on Sunday morning until the mention of breakfast!) and more importantly, it was clean. Although there was no view from our room, it was not required as we only needed it for sleeping and getting clean.
The shower was good, and the bathroom itself was compact but enough for us (for anyone else it may be too small, but for us it was ideal). Again, this was clean and served our purposes well.
The breakfast was amazing, with a host available every morning to welcome us to our table. There was a decent selection of cereal and juice, and the cooked menu looked really good. The Full English was well cooked (runny egg both mornings) and left me feeling satisfied and ready for the day.
The staff in general couldn't be more welcoming. They were always willing to sit and chat (even on a Saturday night until midnight). They were friendly, and couldn't do any more to make us feel welcome.
I would definitely stay here again. For the price we paid (£60 per night for two people) it was great value. Definitely recommending to other people too.
See you again John!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlotte B

Hi Charlotte

Thank you for taking the time to review us, it was nice getting to know you and your friends, and we look forward to seeing you very soon - warmest regards - Donna & John