“Good bloke.”

Dale's Fish & Chips
Ranked #201 of 801 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Been to this chippy loads of times, always spot-on. Best I've tried locally so don't bother trying anywhere else now.

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed 19 September 2020

Friendly staff and good fresh food made to order and covered a lot of choices to suit everyone's needs

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

Ordered 2 pizzas which were the worse pizzas I've tasted. My hubby had pepperoni which was covered in cheese which was like plastic cheese, he couldn't eat it as he chocked on the cheese. Mine was a meat feast but I said swap the ham to pineapple as they had no ham and it looked and tasted disgusting. Looked like a plastic toy.

Chips were like they had been sat in fat for days as they were soggy and greasy to the max!! Would not recommend this place and certainly won't be using it again.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2019

Called in here after coming out of the club on our way back to hotel,had me tray of chips and gravy enjoyed it so much me and my partner went there for tea next day,she had the kebab and chips and I had steak pie and chips both plates were overflowing and really enjoyable food,just wish I had a bigger appetite to eat it all,certainly recommend people eat here cause you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019

Staying for a long weekend at the tsart of September at the nearby Windsor House Hotel.Our Hosts at the hotel highly recomended this establishment, which they told us had been going for about 40 years.We are so glad we took thier advice.There are traditional Fish and Chips on the menu,as well as Pizzas, Kebabs etc.This is a Cafe as well as a Take Away.We were amazed at the traditional items on the menu,many you no longer find in our local area in Derbyshire, we were really spoilt for choice.
We dined here for the three nights of our stay,finding the food to be freshly prepared and plentyfull. the staff too are also amazing,so friendly and helpful. They do some special meal deals, and the first t night we had the Fish and Chip special,which was served with a drink and bread and butter, excellent value for money.The second night I could not make my mind up between the Spam Fritters or The Steak pudding and Gravy, so I had both,served with Chips and real traditional Mushy Peas,what a treat.The third night I had the Haddock, my wife the Plaice, both fresh cooked from fillited wet fish,served with Chips and Mushy Peas, a real joy.
We cannot recomend Dales diner too highly, for quality good value and friendly atmospher. It is only a short walk from the front, on Coronation Street, and so worth the effort to find..

Date of visit: September 2019