Christine's Hotel
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
US$98
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

The Arthington(Blackpool)
US$78
US$65
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

The Headlands(Blackpool)
US$88
US$86
US$66
US$55
US$56
US$62
PremierInn.com
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$75
  • Restaurant
Seaforth Guest House(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Stayed here with my girlfriend, rooms were small had to sit at a funny angle for a number 2, However rooms were clean and had everything we needed for our night over to see the lights, after a long ride from Eastbourne we arrived to a warm welcome dumped our gear and made use of their bar, the bar was vibrant and very freindly and very cheap, on the down side the staff bigged up their late opening hours which brought back thinking we could finish the night, we returned to find it closed at 10.00pm, which we was surprised that being a Saturday night. Gutted. Overall a great time in the bar with a rather amusing bingo and variety kind of entertainment that is at home in Blackpool. Will stay again soon. Local surrounding bars and pubs were typically blackpool, glad to see the place hasnt changed.

Room Tip: Think they are all the same, do not expect the Grand, we loved it.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we loved Christines hotel what a friendly hotel Christine made us feel welcome hotel very clean nice spacy rooms very modern in a perfect locations for any part of Blackpool will hopefully be staying again in November will definitely be our base any time we stay in Blackpool

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel was damp, attitude of staff was very rude, unfriendly the hotel decor was dated and the bathroom was dirty. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone and the music that blasted through the building until the early hours was dreadful. All the staff were so so rude.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Christineshotel01, Owner at Christine's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we value all feedback. I take great exception to your remarks regarding our staff. I will have checked you in personally and I have no recollection of being rude to any of our guests, why would I have reason to be rude to someone I have just met? I have a set and well rehearsed opening greeting to guests on arrival and try to use a little humour to break the ice. I explain the key system, tell you to ask for anything you might require during you stay and wish you a good visit. I also encourage you to enjoy and use the facilities in our new bar, which I might add is very clearly advertised in our online description. We state it is a public bar with nightly entertainment. We even suggest if you are looking for accommodation with onsite entertainment then we are the hotel for you. which implies if you are coming to read a book and retire at 9pm we are probably not the right establishment for you. NONE of our bar staff could ever be called 'rude'. Locally our bar has a very good reputation and our staff are noted as being attentive and pleasant.
There is no traces of damp anywhere in the hotel so I find it very odd for you say the room was damp, my partner cleans the rooms herself and has recently deep cleaned all of them. I'm inclined to think this review has an amount of malice attached in response to a previous reply I have given to a guest who made an error and did not like my reaction. Might I suggest, in future you seek out a hotel in the Lake District and not come to 'Tinsel' town where there is a bar/nightclub on every corner.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Checked in and it was explained in detail why the £3 charge for paying by cardno problem with that. The room was clean. The problem with this place is it's dated I'm wondering if we hadn't paid the extra£10 what the room would have been like. We actually got up for breakfast this morning and no one was there left the keys on the side and had a lovely breakfast elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Christineshotel01, Owner at Christine's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Thank you for your review, we value all feedback - good or bad. If you care to check with the website you booked your room with you will see that we only offer room only accommodation. We ceased offering bed and breakfast at the start of the season and have made that very clear in our description and the details make it very clear that we are a room only establishment. In order to compensate for the lack of breakfast we have reduced the tariff by £5 per room and increased the check out time by 1 hour. May I suggest, in future you check when booking that you search for accommodation that advertises itself as being a B&B establishment.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

We found this place by accident after unsuccessful bars to our taste. Once we found the right door to enter we were greated with a really friendly guy who used hand sanitiser before even serving our drinks! We ordered two pints of carling which was only £2 each! After our general chat we had been told that the ladies bathroom was under construction (more toilets put in) and couldn't be apologetic enough. The regulars were friendly too. As soon as found a table to sit we both felt so comfortable we asked for information on booking to stay there for the future. Once the bar area quitened down we moved to the bar and stayed until just before we were due back to the hotel for dinner. The bar man called us a taxi and all was good. We tried to go back the following day but unfortunately it was closed. When we go back we would plan to if not stay here then at least make this our "local" for the time were there.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple