US$61
US$65
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$40
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
US$115
US$111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

The Address(Blackpool)
US$69
US$64
Hotels.com
US$73
PremierInn.com
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$42
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

AA Central Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2017

First off I'd say that some of the reviews I've read on the particular hotel are particularly very harsh and not what I have come across on my stay, we spent the night there this Saturday just gone. The staff were very friendly and showed us to our room at check in, we parked our vehicle in the car park at the back. We stayed in the family room and the room was very clean and spacious, there were tea making facilities if we wanted any and there is free wifi so was very pleased with that, downstairs there is a bar and pool table and we had a beer or two in there. While in the bar we mentioned to the owner that the place has a mixture of good and bad reviews and he told us that hes aware of it but has recently took over the place and is distancing himself from the previous owners and working hard to turn the place around, the car park at the back could do with sprucing up a bit and the alley way to get to it is a bit narrow that others have mentioned on here but I noticed some bigger vehicles parked at the back so it must be possible to get them down that alley, myself I have a ford fiesta and made it down that alley way ok so no complaints about that, overall I would stay here again if I came to visit blackpool again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ian l
Reviewed 14 February 2017

averange accomadation. staff where friendly. accomadation is ok if your liturally just sleeping their but you get what you pay for. dont assume because it says car park you will be able to park your car.. i have a small polo and the alley way you have to go through to get to the parking will not fit most cars through, we had to pay for parking at a different car park which cost £6 for 24 hours. could do with the check out time being slightly later too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Very poor staff not very friendly not very good hotel staff try to get in my room to see where the fire alarm was coming from when I was a sleep and woke me and my partner up because a group of lads was smoking in there room . No breakfast . Room was like a hostile not very clean not worth the money do not use this hotel the staff did not speak alot of English so it was very hard to explain things when you had a problem think this hotel needs someone to.go.and have a look how is been run because is not been run right .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bicbic321
Reviewed 18 December 2016

We arrived at the hotel and after spending 20 minutes knocking and ringing, someone from the same street came out and told us that nobody had been there for days but they have a sister hotel around the corner - the new royal Windsor. We went to this hotel and even though our names were not on the system, they took money and told us that it was £4 for parking and £5 to pay by card. I asked the man what we would have done if the man from the street didn't tell us where to go. He just replied "I don't know it's nothing to do with us, we just have people at our hotel if the other one is closed". Absolutely disgraceful how the hotel didn't let us know they were closed. When we got in the room it was unclean with stains on the bed and I also read reviews about bed bugs and people being ripped off as money was taken from their bank after leaving. As they have our bank details I'm worrying about the hotel saying we didn't turn up - as technically we didn't - and then charging my boyfriends bank account. I have no trust for this hotel company and it was very dodgy. They were insistent on us paying with cash as well - also suggesting that something dodgy is going on. I cried in our hotel room and I regret handing over the money and accepting the situation but I am not a confrontational person. I was stupid not to read reviews before turning up. Do not book.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Beth2912
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I had no issue with the hotel .. but when I receive my bank statement, I was shocked to find that i had paid them £19.99 deposit, £40 cash on arrival... n then they took an unbelievable amount of £170 out of my account ...
After speaking to my bank they researched it n apparently it happens a lot at this particular hotel company... so please any one who uses this hotel , do not give them ure bank details .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends