Bond Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Blackpool
See available hotels
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Breakfast included
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
View Hotel
All reviewslearning disabilitiesshower chairlaundry servicesupport workerevening entertainmentfancy dresswet roomnext yearwheelchair usergreat holidaygreat entertainmentfood was lovelypleasure beachcannot faultsea frontmany thankshoist
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a twin room with another support worker, and we were supporting a gentleman on his holiday.

I’ll start with the positives
- Great staff and service.
- Laundry service available at reasonable price.
- Accessible rooms and facilities for people with additional needs.
- Hotel provides entertainment in the evening.
- Good food.
- Convenient location (right next to Pleasure Beach and tram stop).
- The place has a fantastic ethos.

Overall the gentleman had brilliant time, which was the most important thing.

Unfortunately my room was not up to standard. The hallway leading up to the room was pretty dire- ripped and extremely worn carpets, lots of marks and dents on wall and doors, and the smoke detector had a plastic glove covering it.

The bathroom was a tiny wet room with a shower right next to the toilet with no shower curtain, hook, towel rail, etc so every time I showered the entire room would be soaked including my towel, PJs, the loo, etc. I was sharing so this made it unusable for the next person. The hot water appeared to stop working after ten o’clock. The door had lots of water damage and was basically rotting away. There was mould in the shower. Disaster, not functional or fit for purpose. I would recommend adding a shower curtain or divider, and somewhere to put your towel.

The bed was comfortable and I slept fine. The room was basic and functional, but aesthetically it was poor with peeling damaged wallpaper, worn carpets, and so on. Unfortunately I would not return with things as they were. I do not ask for much, but I need to be able to take a shower! I do hope this hotel improves as I think it’s a great concept.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Teegan T
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We supported two ladies in wheelchairs to the Bond for a long weekend,the staff were all attentive and very friendly from the moment we arrived,the rooms were clean and nicely decorated and all the equiptment we needed to support our ladies was in the room ,the food was lovely and the kitchen catered well with special dietary requirements,the evening entertainment was fabulous and one of our ladies won the fancy dress competition and a free weekend break as the prize,we all had a great weekend away and would fully recommend this hotel to everyone and we cant wait to return.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2017

me and my wife stayed at the bond hotel Blackpool in June 2017 with holiday with care and we loved it the rooms was great the entertainment was great the food was good to the staff was great my wife Say's she loved every moment while we where even the night staff Steve was day staff was good Gemma Ben and Matt very helpful we Will be back at Christmas thank you from Nottingham for a great week it was Worth every Penny see you then

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I myself booked this hotel for ONE NIGHT ONLY i booked it over the phone and i was told to pay when i got to the hotel..im not going to say anything about the place ..but i got to the hotel at around 6pm Monday 17/07/17 and was asked to pay £80 from 6pm till 10am the next day I think for a hotel for disability people this hotel have got extortionate prices

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank John W
BondHotelBlackpool, Director of Sales at Bond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your recent stay at the hotel. We do not normally provide 1 night stays at the hotel, we provided this for you due to the exceptional circumstances for why you were joining us for the evening. The check in time for the hotel is 3pm and it is down to your own personal choice that you arrived at 6pm we cannot comment on the time you chose to spend at the hotel.

You stayed at the hotel on a midweek break which is a 4 night stay from Monday to Friday priced at £320.00 which includes Dinner, Bed & Breakfast with cabaret shows every night. This does work out at £80.00 per night per person which is what yourself and every other guest staying in the hotel has paid for their stay. I am aware that you called the hotel to book your 1 night stay and were informed of the price at the time of booking. Our prices vary depending on the time of year and are fully available on our website.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel under more pleasant circumstances in the future, so that you can fully enjoy all of the services that we provide with our breaks.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We took 3 people in wheelchairs here and the rooms were clean but one lacked a mirror and bedside lights and 2 where on the small side considering they need space for the wheelchair.
The food was basic and you needed to get there before it all went !
The staff were all very pleasant and helpful.
The entrance lets the hotel down alot !!! It is scruffy. And needs painting and more kerb appeal.
There was only one shower bench, which did not rise and fall so was not the best bench for people with additional needs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Dian,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay upon your return home. I have noted your feedback and forwarded your comments to our hotel manager to be reviewed.

As well as providing a shower trolley we also have a wide range of reclining shower chairs available which may have met your needs a little better. Our rooms do vary in size and we do have large fully accessible bedrooms available, we tailor our bedrooms around the details we are given at the time of booking. The maintenance team at the hotel have been renovating areas of the hotel throughout the year - I will ensure they take your comments regarding the hotel entrance on board.

I hope that we can welcome you back to The Bond Hotel in the future and if you could contact me directly with any future bookings I will ensure that we have everything you need for your holiday.

Kindest Regards