“Pleasure Beach”

Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Ranked #9 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We used our Tesco Clubcard rewards for our trip to the pleasure beach and saved £88 on arrival to collect our wristbands we were told we could visit the next day for free,absolute bonus,we thoroughly enjoyed our visit and went on as many rides as we could,we found it easier earlier in the day regarding queuing,as the day wore on it got busier and the queues longer,we left mid afternoon and returned early evening when the queues had died down,then the same again the following day.there are so many things to see and do with plenty of eating places for a pit stop,I would recommend a visit while in Blackpool it is definitely worth every penny.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,229)

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Was a couple of us and a young child after queing for a good 30 mins to get the wristbands we had pre ordered online thought it would be wise to have a machine to put reference in and get wristbands but no so after seeing that it was so busy decided on speedy pass so glad we did some of the queued for rides max we waited was 10 minutes really handy when you got young kids that don't want to spend too long queuing big one was closed due to high winds understandable. Looking forward to going again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

There for a full Saturday in August, weather was good and the park was busy but I don't think we queued more than 45 mins for any of the rides. You can get queue jumper passes, but we didn't.

Pepsi Max was closed due to winds at height, it was windy along the prom too, but you couldn't tell inside the park. It was warm enough to dry out fairly quickly after the wet rides!

Some parts of the park look like they haven't seen a lick of paint since I was a kid, but the newer rides, and the more recently refurbished parts, are good. there are more planned, so hopefully we'll see investment in the older areas. Every time we go, we can see it's changed.

Clean, tidy, plenty of toilets. Snacks available all round. We ate in the Big Pizza Kitchen by Nickelodeon Land. You're not going to get fine dining, but it was decent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Every time we come to Blackpool leisure beach it is great. The locals have music pumping and true battering atmosphere. Even with the inclement weather the locals interact well with tourists. Lots to see and engage with. Never tire.of this beach.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Enjoyed a great day with my two sons (11 and 12) and my Mum, who purchased a spectator/non rider ticket. My children enjoyed lots of the rides which I remember riding on when I was younger, but also lots of new rides to explore. The park seemed surprisingly quiet for a Friday in the summer holidays, but this just meant that the queue times were shorter for all the rides. The wristband entry is very reasonable and my boys certainly got their moneys worth - they were able to go on their favourite rides (Grand National, Avalanche and Valhalla) a number of times as well as try ones they may have skipped if having to pay per ride. An added advantage of the wristband is that the park didn't have the large groups of rowdy/worse for wear stags/hens that I remember from previous visits - makes for a more pleasant family day out. The non-rider entry fee is £6, which we felt was reasonably having expected to pay full price for an adult ticket. My kids can't wait to return!

1  Thank Bev C