“Best pub in Blackpool!”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The Rose and Crown are great noisey Pub with even greater Punk Rock in the background. The Rose and Crown is always the first target every year we're going to Blackpool and the Rebellion Festival.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This is a great pub. It has fab staff and the drinks are reasonably priced. I would definitely go back. I did not have the food there therefore, I cannot comment. However, my friend I was with has been many times and has said that the food is good.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We've often eaten here when on holiday in Blackpool and haven't had any issues up until now which is a great shame. We were craving for a roast dinner after indulging on fish and chips for the majority of the week. Three of us ordered the roast beef and one had the chilli con carne. All of which was absolutely delicious. However the next morning, those who had the roast dinner now had upset stomachs. My daughter had been awake all night with bad stomach cramps. Needless to say the one who ate chilli con carne was absolutely fine, so it had to of been something wrong with the roast dinner. This has totally put me off from eating here again!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Waited to be served only one customer being served - phone rang chef picked up phone answered then passed to barmaid. Not even please wait a minute. Both disappeared and left me and my partner waiting at the bar to order food and a drink. We walked out disgusted at the rude and ignorant behaviour of the staff.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We ate at this pub on 3/9/17 and can confidently say it will be the first and only time we visited.
Waiting at the bar took 2 mins to get served as the bar man carried on his conversation with another punter. Only me at the bar waiting so there can be no excuse they didn't see me.
There was 2 adults and 4 children in our party. 6 meals and 5 drinks cost £46 which is a bit steep when you compare it to other establishments, but at least else where you get a decent size portion. This place was like they were rationing for war or summat.
Off the top of my head we ordered Chicken tikka curry, Lasagne with chips, 2 fish n chips, Spag bol and I think Sausage n mash. Some of these meals were on the 2 for £8.99 menu. 10 chips per plate would of been a pretty good guess if we were to of counted them. The quality of the food itself was ok at best.
The tables were very sticky, there were no tables to cater for bigger parties (4 ppl max per table) and the tables were all very squeezed together up one side of the room.
The lack of service, cost, portion sizes easily make this the worst place we have eaten out in Blackpool at.