“Amazing fresh food. I will be back again. ”
Review of Bloomfield Chippy

Bloomfield Chippy
Ranked #203 of 779 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This chip shop is very clean and you are welcomed by friendly staff. Food is very fresh. The fish was fantastic. I will be here again when I come back to Blackpool.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Brilliant place, best crispy batter in Blackpool, chips are brilliant too. Much better than Bentley's & Yorkshire Fisheries.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

It used to be really good fish & chips for me pie & chips for my husband but our last visit was disappointing very greasy & chips didn't taste fresh we won't be back go to Bentleys now a bit further to walk from our hotel but definitely worth it

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My Husband & I were in Blackpool for the bank holiday weekend at the end of May. We asked our our friends who run a B&B on Crystal Rd to recommend a chippy that was good. They recommended the Bloomfield as they use this 1 all the time. We both got Fish & Chips on the Friday and ate them down at the beach. They were absolutely delicious and the portion we got was more than satisfying, we then returned on the Saturday and got Fish & Chips again and we were not let down. Will definitely be returning there again when we are next down in Blackpool. All made to order. Definitely recommend going here.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Changed hands, first visit due to other chippy closed! Microwaved pie & re heated chips! Won't be going again unless I'm starving!