All reviews john kay sequence dancing sister hotel the general manager side sea view the hotel manager entertainment every night reception staff weekend break bit dated next year meal times evening meal great weekend keep up the good work would highly recommend this hotel long weekend
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Booked the day before and got a great newly refurbished room with sea view. Lift and a few steps were ok for my mum who had a stroke this year. I was very impressed with the way the staff were with the older guests, who made up the majority. Excellent food - adapted for dietary needs, no trouble, great suggestions. Entertainment was fine for us as unable to go far in evening.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank robbothompson
TaylorGroup, General Manager at Park House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your appreciation shown in the review, I am so pleased that we were able to make mum as comfortable as possible within the hotel and that all her needs were looked after by our team. Look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

So nice everyone of the workers is amazing especially Gregory Matthews he is such a nice friendly all round guy amazing he makes us feel like we are at home. Definitely recommended! The design is so superior and unique definitely stay here again

Room tip: Gorgeous sea views from all front and some side rooms
1  Thank Bailey-Jo S
TaylorGroup, General Manager at Park House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your recent stay with us, it is much appreciated. I'm sure Greg will be delighted to know that he has been personally identified as an "amazing worker". All our staff, in all departments work very hard to ensure guests have an enjoyable stay and Greg will be highly delighted to have his name mentioned once again at our head of department meeting. Thanks Again for your review, and I hope to be welcoming you soon to our hotel once again.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Would highly recommend this hotel. Room was very spacious and lovely, staff were amazing, Darren, receptionist Liz was outstanding, and also Chris?? Don’t think I got his last name? Possibly Chris.. was working behind bar, Very friendly with such a nice smile also. Food was really good as well, we really enjoyed our stay, will definitely be back.

Thanks x

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the great review, pleased to read that you enjoyed your break with us and that you are able to "Highly Recommend" our product to others. The three staff members mentioned will be happy to have their name read out at our next staff appraisal and I am looking forward to welcoming you back to our Hotel.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Bit of a wait to get room but Hotel had been packed previous night wait seemed long due to very hot weather check in was fast and cheerful and I was presently suprised with my newly furnished on the first floor with a walk in shower which was a bit on the small size for my 17 stone frame, however the bed was very comfortable and the room spacious. I requested a fan and recd same in a couple of minutes.
The food was good all three days as was the entertainment the first night being the best with a duo called “Back to Back” the singing and guitar playing were outstanding and they did a solid two hours with just a shot break.
After dinner and before the entertainment 4 games of cash bingo were played.
All in all a good 3 nights and I recommend the hotel to you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank john m

Hello John,

My apologies to you for the wait upon check in, and I thank you for your cooperation and understanding with this due to our very busy departure that day. We do try and get our guests to their rooms by 2.00 pm on arrival day but we state in our literature 3.00 pm. to give our house keeping team a chance. Pleased to read that our entertainment was enjoyed and yes "Back to Back are superb they usually perform for us at least once a month. Look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Booked without researching the area too much as just looking for a room for the night and was a little worried when we pulled up. When we entered we were pleasantly surprised with decor and friendliness of the staff at both the desk and those working throughout the hotel. The location is great within walking distance of the main attractions and trams etc right outside!

Room was dated but tidy and clean with enough space for our family.

Hello Joshua,

I am pleased to read that you were obviously impressed with our product and service on your recent visit. Thank you for your review and it would be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back to the hotel in the near future.