All reviews john kay sequence dancing sister hotel the general manager side sea view the hotel manager evening entertainment reception staff weekend break walk in shower next year meal times breakfast and dinner great weekend keep up the good work third floor lovely hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I attended a wedding at this hotel. The wedding room looked amazing and the service for the wedding dinner was exceptional especially Gregory Matthews who also kept our table entertained. On a different note I find it somewhat bemusing that we booked a room to stay overnight and although the wedding was at 1pm we could not gain access to our room until 3pm but had to vacate the room at 10.30am so you’re not even having your room for 24hrs. Our room looked somewhat tired looking and could do with a makeover. All the staff here were friendly and helpful at all times

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Angela D
TaylorGroup, General Manager at Park House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Hello Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I am pleased to read that our wedding venue, Pavilion on the Prom, managed to impress you. Greg is a great asset to our restaurant team and works very hard to ensure that all our guests have a memorable stay. I'm sorry that our check in time did not co-inside with the wedding times, but when we have a busy check out the day before, we have to give our house keeping department adequate hours to ensure the rooms are all prepared to our high standard for in coming guests. We do however, allow access to rooms to all guests earlier should the accommodation not have been used from the night before. My apologies to you for this and I sincerely hope that this does not deter you from using our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Took my mum from Sunday to Wednesday.hotel is lovely.food was really nice and all the staff were really friendly and helpful.entertainment was really good.we were on top floor with a sea view.couldnt fault anything.would highly recommend the park house hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your very kind words in relation to your recent stay with mum, I am delighted that you feel you could "highly recommend" our product and that nothing during your stay was to be faulted. It would be great to welcome mum and yourself back to our Hotel, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Only stayed here the one night but the staff were very attentive. My room wasn't ready as I was early but they took my bags and suit and put them in the room when it was ready.
The bar staff were helpful also and breakfast was also a good experience as the quality produce made the difference.
Their was plenty of room in the car park.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words after your recent stay with us, I am pleased to read that our staff provided the service that so many of our customers have become accustomed to and that you enjoyed your breakfast. Using good quality produce is something we feel is so important to give our customers great value for money throughout our establishments. Thanks Again.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Booked the day before and got a great newly refurbished room with sea view. Lift and a few steps were ok for my mum who had a stroke this year. I was very impressed with the way the staff were with the older guests, who made up the majority. Excellent food - adapted for dietary needs, no trouble, great suggestions. Entertainment was fine for us as unable to go far in evening.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank robbothompson
TaylorGroup, General Manager at Park House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your appreciation shown in the review, I am so pleased that we were able to make mum as comfortable as possible within the hotel and that all her needs were looked after by our team. Look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

So nice everyone of the workers is amazing especially Gregory Matthews he is such a nice friendly all round guy amazing he makes us feel like we are at home. Definitely recommended! The design is so superior and unique definitely stay here again

Room Tip: Gorgeous sea views from all front and some side rooms
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bailey-Jo S

Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your recent stay with us, it is much appreciated. I'm sure Greg will be delighted to know that he has been personally identified as an "amazing worker". All our staff, in all departments work very hard to ensure guests have an enjoyable stay and Greg will be highly delighted to have his name mentioned once again at our head of department meeting. Thanks Again for your review, and I hope to be welcoming you soon to our hotel once again.