US$115
PremierInn.com
Aindale(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$79
  • Bar/Lounge
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
  • Restaurant
AA Central Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshonesty barkath rickfour posterpleasure beachdean streetking size roomblackpool south stationexcellent hostscoffee and hot chocolatelittle gemparking on sitebed and breakfastwarm welcomecouple who runshort walkfull englishon arrival
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Had a lovely weekend at this place really welcoming Kath and Rick where great hosts made you feel at home as soon as you walk through the door, everywhere was fresh and clean plus the buffet style breakfast was very good. I would recommend staying here to anyone who is thinking of going to Blackpool stop here you wont be disappointed. no need to look any further.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank eddo53
Rick F, Owner at The Old Coach House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Cheers guys! Don't forget to ring us direct for the best price next time! Thank you!

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I booked a three night stay for October at the Old Coach House back in August for the two of us when my wife's rumblings about never having seen Blackpool's illuminations finally sank in. I went to Booking dot com to see if I could find a good deal on a more upmarket establishment and settled on this place after reading some great reviews. However over the two months between booking and going, circumstances changed and my daughter's very premature twins were taken ill and had to be readmitted to hospital leaving us with our seven year old Grandson to look after at exactly the same time we were due to be away. My wife phoned the place literally at the last moment to ask the owner if we could bring him along. Me, pessimistic as ever, didn't hold out much hope and assumed it was never going to happen. But to my amazement they were very accommodating and the trip was on.

The house is a huge Tudor style building with a really nice garden. It has bags of charm and is literally a five minute walk from Blackpool South Station. Kath and Rick were really nice and room 3 was large, clean and very comfortable. It is dead quiet and you would never know there are other guests there until you see them in the morning at breakfast. The furnishings everywhere look well cared for and the room was cleaned every day. The buffet style breakfast was top notch too. A big plus point is that there is an unlimited supply of tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc, which is left out on a tray downstairs for guests to help themselves and take up to the room. There is free Wi-Fi and a comfortable TV lounge with nice leather sofas. Apart from a few creaky floorboards, which you'd expect from an ancient old house, I really can't say a bad thing about it and I would happily stay here again anytime. It cannot be easy to run a place this size and the pair do seem to work tirelessly to make it what it is. It was not the cheapest but I knew I had made the right choice when I peered in through the windows of various other guest houses in the area, some even in the same road and we both looked at each other and said "NO" to most of them. So, thanks again to the pair of you. We all had a great time and you saved us at the last minute when you didn't have to put yourselves out...... and my Grandson loved it all.

Room Tip: Push the boat out. For a little extra money you can get the King Room or the Four Poster
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Perfect hosts & breakfast is lovely would go again ideal if u want a good nights sleep away from all the hustle and bustle of the town off street parking is always a winner too which this hotel has the owner was always on hand if u needed anything she made us both feel at home

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my children. We had a lovely stay. The owners were very friendly. Hotel was quiet which was fantastic. Excellent position for exploring. Breakfast was great. Room was warm and comfortable. We will be back to stay again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank herefroggyfroggy

Cheers!! Don't forget to ring us direct for the cheapest prices in the future! take care and thanks again! Rick & Kath.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Myself, partner, daughter and brother stayed here for the weekend on 2nd October. Lost for words. The rooms were were stunning and spotless, we stayed in room 7 on the ground floor as there was myself, partner and daughter whilst my brother stayed upstairs in a twin room. Kath and Rick the owners, well what can I say, amazing people, so welcoming and couldn't do enough for you. I spent 3 hrs searching for a hotel prior to booking this as I was very apprehensive about what we could end up staying in with there being so many different types of accommodation in Blackpool and I'd not been since I was a child myself. I'm so glad I spent my time searching now as I wouldn't stay anywhere else other than here and now we will go back every year because not only did we have an incredible time out and about, the owners completely made it feel like home for us.

Thanks Kath and Rick.