“Eggselent”
Review of R & B's Kitchen

R & B's Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 121 Quick Bites in Blackpool
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Long established cafe come here for cooked breakfast always cooked to perfection, I don’t know why a lot of other cafes can’t seem to get there eggs right? Either snotty/raw on top or hard fried eggs. This cafe is spot on every time, I like my fried eggs dippy yolk but splashed/cooked on top :) bacon always cooked just right here too unlike some other cafes where it’s practically raw!
Thoroughly recommend this place and very reasonable prices too friendly staff and atmosphere
Keep it up guys

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed 10 July 2021

Came here for the best breakfast in Blackpool, brilliant staff and the food was superb, we only ate breakfast here but we didn't need anything else all day, and that was the small breakfast, we couldn't have managed the large one! All the staff were friendly, professional and welcoming, especially Carol, she was like a human dynamo, never stopping, the place was spotless, and best of all we didn't have to remortgage the house to eat there, give it a go, you will be delighted.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank 88tracyv
Reviewed 27 June 2021 via mobile

The one thing my twin brother Stephen and I struggled with on our four day stay in Blackpool was finding a decent breakfast, while walking towards Blackpool Railway Station to catch our train back to Liverpool we chanced upon R & B's Kitchen and what a great find.
A lovely cafe ,spotlessly clean, nice decor and furnishings including plenty of seating options spread throughout this cafe both inside and outside looking out onto the busy and bustling Talbot Road, a really good cafe indeed.
We were here on a Thursday morning, we track and traced and we grabbed a table, we ordered a full English breakfast with tea and toast ,breakfast arrived in no time at all ,what more can I say, eggs,bacon,sausage, beans,mushrooms,tomatoes and toast were so good and no skimping on the size ,such a delicious breakfast all washed down by reviving tea ,it set us up for our train ride back to Merseyside, my only gripe was the fact we never found R & B's Kitchen on day one ,it really was the best breakfast we had in Blackpool.
We really enjoyed our breakfasts in here before we moved on and for a first time visit to R & B's Kitchen we were totally impressed.
R & B's Kitchen is easy to locate along Talbot Road.
Opening hours are; ( I think )
Monday to Saturday, 9am till 3pm.
Sunday, Closed.
A wonderful cafe,most definitely well worth checking out if you're in the area or planning to visit Blackpool.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank 293neilk
Reviewed 20 October 2020

Excellent food here as I'm a fussy eater - first visit for us but would go again anytime! Wish it was in Preston.

Date of visit: October 2020
BeverleyD75, Owner at R & B's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2020

Thank you for your comment, was lovely to meet you. Keep safe!

Reviewed 17 September 2020

I have been coming to this cafe with my family for a few years now its lovely staff and food have became a tradition when visiting blackpool

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Nathan084
BeverleyD75, Owner at R & B's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Thank you very much for your comments, we certainly appreciate them.