US$94
US$65
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$39
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$73
PremierInn.com
Adelaide Lodge(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$50
AA Central Hotel(Blackpool)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewspleasure beachdouble bedstayed herebottom bunktoastbreakfast was buffet stylehash brownscouldn't do enoughtea and coffeewarm welcomenext yearset us up for the dayminute walkfantastic weekendevery morningbreakfast was amazingwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went for a weekend with my partner and 6 year old hotel was comfortable and clean staff were very friendly breakfast was excellent will defiantly be staying again hotel wasn't the most modern but we went for a weekend of fun not to stay in a posh hotel it was a family hotel and it was just what we were looking for

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Visited for a weekend 2 adults and 3 children we were in a large room which slept 5 . Room was nice and don't know what last reviewer experienced but our room was clean and tidy . Is true that it is not a modern hotel but for price I paid was absolutely fine . We arrived later than expected due to traffic and owner was very nice and friendly had saved us a parking space and even walked my sister back round to hotel as was quite late a night which was very nice of him . Also a very nice breakfast and friendly staff serving . Is in a good location for visiting the pleasure beach which is why I booked it . Would return again

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The staff at the hotel are very friendly and welcoming. Our room was very spacious and clean and even got cleaned on our 2nd day there. The breakfast is a buffet style breakfast and is absolutely beautiful. Overall very good hotel and good location would use again.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Dirty, smelled bad and really outdated! Hairs and stains all over the beds! When we complained the owner tried to change bed himself, didn't have a clue how to do this and then told us the stains were laundry stains as they were also on the second set of bedding! Room was dirty, mould on curtains, drawers full of hairs, used a baby wipe to wipe along window ledge and it was black with dirt!! Shower was rusty and bin was sticky and dirty! Toilet seat also had hairs on it! We decided not to stay here due to the state of the place! When we told owner that we weren't satisfied, he told us to leave as we were causing hassle! We then had to argue to get money back for these rooms, owner had a real attitude, claiming he had never had a complaint (but now we know that is lies due to the reviews on here)! Would not recommend this hotel at all!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
caringandfrustrated, Owner at Shepperton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

hello i am writing a response to this review the lady had made her mind up to not to be happy, I tried to help but to no avail the bed markings were very small and not dirt they were small bleach marks from the cleaners I agreed with her that they needed to be changed and proceeded to do so I am 68 so I am a little bit slow with things like this however it obviously was not enough as she stood saying nothing with her arms folded standing ominously behind me, I could see by her attitude I was fighting a losing battle so when she said she wanted to leave I told her I was grateful as she would never be happy I didn't haggle about her room money, though originally her room was paid by someone else in her party who said they were happy to stay and did so, obviously it was good enough for them, I refute her exaggerated cleanliness issues but I agree I didn't like her attitude towards me so I am human and responded in kind when you try your best to please and get rudely knocked back it is only natural so lady please go and knock someone else not me and my hotel.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Just got back from staying at the Sheppeton Hotel in Blackpool. Once again it was outstanding. Geoff the owner was there to welcome myself and my daughter Poppy when we arrived. He helped us book the Blackpool Resort Pass. Nothing is too much trouble for him. We stayed for a week and didn't want to come home. Every morning you have a lovely breakfast (the best) plenty of it aswell. The hotel has everything you want and I can't fault it in any way. This is our 4th visit to the Sheppeton and can't wait til our 5th. Geoff is always there to help. We love Blackpool and in particular the Sheppeton Hotel. It's only 2 minutes from South Pier so very convenient aswell. If anyone is thinking of going to Blackpool I would highly recommend the Sheppeton Hotel as in my opinion is the best.
Happy holidays. Debbie and Poppy