See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Friendly owners but the place needs a revamp/shutting down, family run hotel, you can tell that by the kids running round the bar, using the bar area as there sitting room, reminded me of "The royal family", not funny though
Will not stay here again, very poor value at £55 night, room only

Room Tip: Don't bother with a room, sleep on the beech if it's warm enough
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Reviews I had read about this hotel were good so we were very disappointed with what we experienced. The gentleman that dealt with us was friendly enough but to be honest the place is a mess, inside and out. Carpets were dirty in the hall and in our room. There was a dog and cat wandering about everywhere which to me would put most guests off! The room was not very clean, the wallpaper was coming off, hairs on the beds, (pet hairs I believe) TV did not work at all also. We were back in early as our son was not feeling well, unfortunately the .. BAR... That they have had next to nothing in it so we could not even enjoy a couple of drinks! Really poor experience .

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Me my sister and a friend stayed here for a one night stay in October all I can say is needs a good clean,hallways looked like never been hoovered in months. Room we stayed in was chinese room single bed was very uncomfortable springs everywhere. Chair was covered in stains and hairdryer did not work. The owners where very helpful to us. Breakfast was good. This hotel is in need of been done up and cleaned.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Just want to say me and my family had a fab time at the World hotel In Blackpool. The managers were very and nice and very helpful offering valuable advice . The room was clean and cosy . Breakfast was delicious offering juice , cereal and a full English breakfast . Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

We have just come back from spending a lovely couple of days,away in the world hotel Blackpool from the moment we came until we left the hotel the staff were so lovely and friendly and nothing was to much trouble for them the room was lovely and clean and the beds were comfy thank you Chris and Wendy for making me and my family feel so welcome and thank you Wendy for our lovely breakfast we will certainly be staying again

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family