The Address(Blackpool)
US$65
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$101
Hotels.com
US$40
US$73
PremierInn.com
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$38
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

1,111 results
All reviewsgoodie bagnext yearperfect hostsnothing is too much troublest chads roadcooked to perfectionfresh fruitfull englishjourney homeon arrivalevening mealbiscuitslittle touchessecond to nonefeel so welcomesmall hotelfantastic stay
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights in July 2017. What do I want from a B and B? Nice hosts, a clean, tidy room, a comfy bed, decent shower and a good breakfast. The Kenley ticks all these boxes with absolute ease. Also a well stocked bar with reasonable prices and on certain evenings Mark and Josie open up as a steak and fish restaurant. We did eat there one of the nights and the food was absolutely beautiful. And plentiful too. So much so that we couldn't be bothered to go out that night, choosing to drink and watch a film in the hotel lounge instead. We will definitely be revisiting The Kenley on future Blackpool trips.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
mark s, Owner at The Kenley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Kind and constructive words,
and you know what our 'LOVE ME TENDER STEAK AND FISH GRILL' was designed to be used just as you did, stay in the hotel, eat great food and then crack open a bottle of wine or two and relax in our separate lounge and bar area, no taxi, no getting wet in the English rain, that is if it's raining and when you are done ain't far to go to Bobo, what more can you ask for, now that's what I call holidaying.
see you soon

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at The Kenley Hotel last week and were warmly welcomed with a complementary tea and coffee by the owners Mark and Josie. The room was spotless, the breakfast was amazing and we even found an anniversary card on our table! The decor is stylish and contemporary, we didn't use the bar but it's a great touch that it is there. We will definitely be recommending to our friends and family.
Thanks for a great stay guys, and for the recipes you have me!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
mark s, Owner at The Kenley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

wow just going to adjust the tariff LOL,
Thank you so much for your kind review, just amazing for us it's a double hit Firstly and the most important thing is to be recommended by you to your family and friends, T.A. cannot come near to word of mouth which in my opinion carries far more clout, so thank you once again , and come back to us soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say what has not already been said. We arrived early on the Saturday and was greeted by Mark with open arms with a lovely warm welcome. Immediately we was led into the bar area and sat down and treated to a lovely pot of Yorkshire tea and treated to some of mark's lovely homemade bread, which was delicious. We stayed in room 1 which is a nice sized double and decorated and finished off to a high standard. Beds were very comfortable and room was lovely and clean. You even get bath robes and slippers which is a lovely touch. Breakfast was also fantastic with a whole variety of choice from fresh fruit and nuts with yogurt or cereals, and a lengthy list of cooked food to choose from as well, I had a full English (Wow) it was amazing.
The hotel itself is in an ideal location and just a 5-10 minutes walk from the pleasure beach but at the top of road is a tram stop for easier access to either end of the promenade. I can't thank Mark and Josie enough for a lovely stay who also make every effort to make sure your stay is very comfortable. Can't wait to return in October and will no doubt be repeated customers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian T
mark s, Owner at The Kenley, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Hi
wow and wow again, cannot thank you enough for your pukka review, from my own point of view I am really really pleased you loved the food and homemade bread, I run this section of the Hotel and I base my standards on 'if I won't eat it, then I ain't serving it to my guests' and of course Josies thing is the cleanliness of the rooms and ditto, if the room ain't fit for her to sleep in nor will our guests, it's an exacting standard but when we receive reviews like yours and many others it makes the job a pleasure we do appreciate it, so thanks and look forward to seeing you soon.

Godbless

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Wow what can I say about this wonderful hotel that hasn't already been said. We arrived at The Kenley Saturday 1July, welcomed by the lovely owner Mark. Sat us down with a pot of Yorkshire tea and some amazing homemade bread and jam.... What a great way to start our break away. We knew then this stay was going to be fab, I'm pleased to say we wasn't wrong. The room we had was a beautiful double en suite very tastefully decorated and furnished. Plenty of tea, coffee etc and also bathrobes and slippers which was a nice touch. After a great night sleep we had the pleasure of meeting Mark's wife Josie, what a fantastic host. Followed was the most wonderful breakfast cooked fresh to order... Try the Welsh rarebit you won't be disappointed, and the full English my partner had as he said was to die for. I have to say the food was the best we've had in the 13years we've been visiting Blackpool, as were the owners Mark and Josie. We cannot wait to return in October with our son and family.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
mark s, Owner at The Kenley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hi to you both,
Well thank you for your in-depth review of the Kenley, we also can't wait to see you both again in October for a longer stay, thank you for booking again with us it means so much, look forward to it.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

We were greeted by the lovely hospitable Mark and Josie and offered tea or coffee upon arrival. Mark moved his car so we were able to park outside of the Kenley which would otherwise have cost us £9 for 24hrs. The room was beautiful and clean with lots of special touches to make you feel at home. Even earplugs were provided in case the seagulls became too noisy. The bathroom was spotless. The bed was huge and so comfortable. The breakfast was just amazing anything you wanted you could have and the homemade bread was the icing on the cake. Josie was attentive making sure our needs were catered for. I would highly recommend the Kenley to anyone staying in the Blackpool area.

Stayed: July 2017
mark s, Owner at The Kenley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Hallo to you
Thanks so much for the kind words, so glad you enjoyed it all, don't leave it to long before we see you all again.

Bless your hearts.