“Amazing”

The Mornington Hotel
Ranked #213 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I stayed at the Mornington, for a weekend on the 28th October 2016. Words can not describe what a outstanding hotel this is. Kay and John along with their daughter and Kay's Father are the nicest people that you can wish to meet, and the most fabulous owners of a hotel.

5 star is not good enough for the service that you receive for the family, the hotel is in excellent condition and the service is outstanding. Nothing you ask for is too much, and you always get service with a smile.

I will not be staying anywhere in Blackpool apart from the Mornington, if they are full the days I plan to go, I will simply change my dates to when they are have rooms free.

The bedrooms are superb and the beds are the most comfortable beds ever. Kay and John along with their family, make you feel so welcome and part of their family. Any one looking for anywhere to stay in Blackpool, I would recommend staying no where else apart from the Mornington. Can not wait for June to go back.

Room Tip: Outstanding Service
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Me and my family have just returned from a weekend at the Mornington Hotel. The place is spotlessly clean and tidy, and in a great location.

We didn't spend much time in the hotel as we were out most of the day, however the time we did spend in the hotel was great. Breakfast was spot on and we really enjoyed the bar downstairs, it was nice to chill out after all the walking we done.

Kay and John were very friendly, helpful and welcoming.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Run by the lovely Kay, John and family. Couldn't do enough for their guests. Would certainly rebook this hotel. rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great, even made sure that the fussy eaters were fed. Tram stop close by to get you into town.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner have just returned from a weekend here, the place is absolutely spotless everywhere you go, every corridor smells lovely and a great cosy pub down the stairs to chill in. The rooms are of decent size with every thing you need to have to make it comfortable.
We didn't spend much time there as we had planned a lot of attractions for the weekend but if I'm back in BLACKPOOL I've definitely found the wee gem and won't be staying anywhere else.

Regards
Craig

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend away with my Friend,
Didn't realise when I booked that I'd booked a room without an en-suite, the toilet was directly next door to us and never once noticed anyone else using it.
We left early on the Sunday morning due to being kept awake all night by the people above us, but we did inform the Owner who couldn't have been more apologetic.
Drank in the bar both nights and owners were very friendly and welcoming.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends