The Address(Blackpool)
US$57
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$109
  • Breakfast included
US$72
PremierInn.com
The Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$37
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Adelaide Lodge(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
US$49
All reviewsthanks johnface wipesrobes and slipperslittle extrasrooms are beautifully decoratedthought of everythingdressing gownsthe perfect hostoff road parkingbreakfast was amazingbottled waterextra toucheslovely guesthouseshower gelamazing weekendmy partnerhome from home
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Nice Hotel , Was Made To feel welcome . Room was warm and cosy , Breckfast was Good .
The host was very Helpful in giving us advice were to go for a meal when we were out.
Really Enjoyed my stay Here will go Back there if I'm Going to Blackpool again .

John C, Owner at Glen Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Many thanks for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and it was a pleasure to meet the 4 of you. It was also nice to have a few drinks and a chat at the bar.
Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We were greeted by John who couldn't be nicer .Parking was no problem ,room was small but decor was excellent. Very clean. Breakfast couldn't fault it.plenty of choice Would definately stay there again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine G
John C, Owner at Glen Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you for your review and kind words. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
I note your comment about the room being small. As you booked my "small double room" I am confused as to what you were expecting. This is my smallest and cheapest room and is advertised as such. If you wanted a bigger room you should book one of the standard double rooms which may suit you better.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing service,
Myself and my partner stayed a couple of nights in the glen guest house in Blackpool, and were blown away with the sterling service we received, from the moment we arrived to our departure.
The whole place was spotless, with amazing attention to detail, from the bathroom to the bedroom to the dining room.
The food was beautiful backed up by an even better service from the proprietor, John Cooke, we will be advising friends and colleagues of this guest house and will be returning in the near future.
Dave n Bev

Dear Dave & Bev,
Thank you so much for your prompt review. I am delighted that you enjoyed what I offer at The Glen Guest House. It was a pleasure to meet you both and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Glen Guest house last weekend and it was excellent in comparison to some of the larger hotels we have stayed in previously. The attention to detail in the rooms along with John's exceptional hosting skills have made this a brilliant B&B. The breakfast was lovely, poached eggs were perfectly cooked and the location was very close to the sea front. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking of going to Blackpool for the weekend.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
John C, Owner at Glen Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with me. Hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We had a 2 night stay and couldn't have been more impressed. Everywhere is immaculately clean and well presented, the rooms are fully equipped and the breakfast (freshly cooked to order) is second to none. Combine these things with exceptional service and this ensures that we will only return to Blackpool with a booking at the Glen Guest House

John C, Owner at Glen Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Wow, what a fantastic review. Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
Hope to see you again.