Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester
  • Bar/Lounge
Quorn Country Hotel(Loughborough)
Hotel Maiyango(Leicester)
Average 3/5
    All reviewstravel kettleno tea making facilitiespetrol stationtoilet doorpark and rideservice stationexcellent value for moneyper nightwhat it says on the tinbasic roomcontinental breakfastall you can eatcomfortable bedclean hotelreception stafftea coffeefree parking
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This might be a budget hotel so basic but it is clean and good value and most importantly of all the service is excellent. Rochdi on reception was particularly helpful, kind and cant do enough for you. Thank you

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
    IBLEI, General Manager at Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Gillian W

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback following your visit with us, thank you for your heartfelt compliments.

It gives me great pleasure to read that you had a very positive experience at our hotel.
    I highly appreciate your comments about the staff member.
    We make every effort to deliver quality service to our entire guest staying at Ibis Budget Leicester; we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

I have shared your comments whit all our team and also with the member of staff who was at reception on your arrival.

They are all very pleased and thankful to receive such positive feedback.

Than you again for sharing your experience, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again.

warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

A good, practical, basic en suite accommodation most suitable for overnight/weekend stay.
    A good variety of breakfasts, buffet style.
    A good service from the staff.
    I felt the road signage to the hotel should be improved, I had three attempts at locating the hotel entrance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
    IBLEI, General Manager at Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear ALANHW5627XX ,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Ibis Budget in Leicester and many thanks for your positive comment. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your visit, and found the hotel to your satisfaction. I do hope we can welcome you back to the Ibis Budget Leicester very soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped again for a night . Very good. It's what you pay for. Staff are great and perfect location to catch the motorway. If you want a good night sleep. Shower. Breakfast and on your way then this is the place for that. Will come again soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
    IBLEI, General Manager at Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear SCARLETSPEEDSTER11

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Ibis Budget in Leicester and also thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
    I am delighted to learn that your overall impression of the Hotel was quite positive. Thank you very much for your kind feedback on all aspects of your stay.
    I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Ibis Budget Leicester again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed here and my first impressions were good, the guy on reception was helpful and polite, nice secure access to the rooms. My room was very clean and lighting was good. Personally I found the bed hard but that’s just me, but pillows are a bit flat. Having read previous reviews I do echo the comments about coffee/tea making facilities. I appreciate the brand requirements won’t allow it but trudging across a garage forecourt for overpriced Costa is not very convenient. A travel kettle, cups and some coffee sachets don’t cost the earth. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear pimmers1 ,

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Firstly I am fortunate and grateful to be able to stay in some very nice hotels. My stay at the Ibis budget hotel in Leicester was certainly not such an occasion and despite the fact that the word budget is used I believe they could do far better.

I should point out that I arrived very late at night and realised that they were building works taking place in the hotel. I was allocated a room on the ground floor which had disabled access.

Corridor leading to the room was covered in plastic to protect the carpet from the building works. When I entered the room I could immediately feel the dust in the air. When I took my shoes off, wearing black socks, they were filthy with dust within seconds!

The bed had a very uncomfortable plastic sheeting protector obviously to protect the mattress. I last wet my bed when I was five years old! Sleeping on this was not a comfortable experience.

The room was incredibly basic, the bed was uncomfortable and that really is all that can be said. I suppose I should have realised before I booked that I this was never a great place to stay and therefore an Ibis "budget "would be an experience!

I had no choice as everywhere locally was full but I suggest you get this a miss!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
    1  Thank Charles C
    IBLEI, General Manager at Ibis Budget Hotel Leicester, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Charles

Thank you for bringing to my attention the difficulties you encountered during your recent visit at Ibis Budget Leicester.

I’m so sorry that you were disappointed by your experience with us at Ibis Budget in Leicester. Obviously we failed to meet our usually high standard of service and quality on this occasion.

I would like to thank you for bringing the problems you experienced to my attention, constructive feedback from our guests is invaluable to us in our constant efforts to assess and improve the services we provide.