Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews travel lodge train station super room great location car park limited free parking coffee machine lincoln city centre close to shops high street lovely view family room easy access two night stay excellent hotel min walk superior room
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed for one night with my partner. We had all we needed in a very clean and well kept room. The staff were super friendly and helpful and made sure we were looked after, I would definitely recommend to family and friends

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed a 3 night midweek night stay here. All the housekeeping staff are hardworking and pleasant to talk to. Same applies to Reception staff and Management. My rear facing room offered a great view of the cathedral. The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the shops, bus station and railway station. Breakfast was piping hot, tasty and served in a friendly and efficient manner. Bedrooms have air con, 2 chairs and the legendary comfy bed. The bathroom was a decent size with excellent water pressure and instant hot water. However, some guests are placed in this hotel by the council due to their individual housing crisis. Their presence may cause some issues of concern, although management will act as required upon request. I got a room move after 2 nights of being woken up in the early hours. Car park users who opt for the council rather than hotel spaces should be aware the wardens take no prisoners!

Room tip: Avoid the 15 ground floor rooms as they're generally given to the homeless guests being accommodated for the council.
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed in a Travelodge before and they have been pleasant, but this time i was rather disappointed, firstly when we came into our room there wasn't any soap available in the bathroom during a pandemic this is poor. The Air conditioning made a loud noise which didnt seem it was meant to be make this kept waking us up throughout the night.

Now i would normally put up with this but in this instance we paid £187 for one night and for price I except more.

Lastly we also heard a lot of people talking early in the morning around 1/2 am from other guests above us which i know this is out of Travelodge's hands so im not blaming them for this.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well located new hotel with insufficient first come first serve parking otherwise have to pay crazy Lincoln city parking charges, on check in had to wait whilst staff member was serving guests at adjoining bar, this at a time when table service only should of been enforced guests in large groups at bar no masks or scowl distancing when I challenged staff what was happening they just shrugged and said I know , when I pointed out “your in charge” they just giggled and Carried on , observed was same again. Next night when returning to hotel.
Room was very nice but corroded stank of fag smoke and the bed had no mattress protector on it and was badly stained.
On a plus note coffee machine was good and plenty of capsules

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed with a group of friends for the weekend, and the trip was amazing! The location of the hotel is close to so many hotshots, but still quiet at night. The hotel itself is of high standard and so are the staff. Specifically Rachel was really kind and helpful!

Trip type: Travelled with friends