“GREAT FOOD GREAT SERVICE”

The Modern Indian Cuisine
Ranked #91 of 520 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

On recommendation we went on Christmas Eve for my birthday and from the minute we walked through the door the atmosphere was great. The food was outstanding, our compliments to the chef. The service from all the staff was superb, it our dishes were all served in a calm and friendly way.

Our ages ranged from 6 years old to 74 years old.

I would not hesitate to recommend this great Indian Restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Food was delicious (I had chicken Jal frezi) and staff were attentive. Also, my Aunty & Uncle dined there 2 weeks ago and overpaid £20 by accident. Last night, the owner came to our table and brought it to their attention, and he deducted £20 from the bill. ‘Honesty is the policy’ reigned true here.

1  Thank freddystark1986
Reviewed 18 October 2017

My husband and I and friends had a fantastic meal here last week. We all had different meals and we were all happy. So much so that we will be going back in a couple of weeks with some different friends. I'm certainly going to have the same fish curry and I bet my husband has the same as he had. My curry brought back wonderful fish curry memories of when we were in Goa.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I visited this restaurant with a friend of mine after hearing good things from people and also reading some of the much positive feedback on this here site. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised wit the Modern Indian. The food was great and came to the table in good time.

Portion sizes for the food were more than adequate and the staff were very attentive. I’d say also that everything we had was very well priced considering the quality and portion size.

Another great thing about this restaurant is the location. Situated on the high street means it was very easy for me to get to and is within walking distance of many other establishments.

Overall, this is not the best curry house I have been to, but it is definitely very good and I recommend it to anyone to who likes Indian food.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Nice quiet place to eat been in the same family for years starter was excellent as was the main meal drinks prices resalable and the service was very good wax quiet on the night we were there but was very soothing with the music and decor