US$108
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
US$71
  • Fitness centre
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$112
US$104
Free cancellation until 04/08
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$99
US$89
Staybridge.com
  • Breakfast included
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$93
US$90
Hotels.com
    All reviewscity centrefull english breakfastbreakfast was excellentwould stay againlounge areacooked breakfastexcellent value for moneyself servicecomfy bedtaxifootball
    Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night, parking was difficult as the car park is small, I wasn’t prepared to leave my truck out on the street so parked down the side blocking others in.
    The staff here just seems disorganised, like they didn’t know what job role they were doing or what the others where doing. It’s not a pleasant sight seeing the chef stood outside in the car park smoking but that’s just my opinion.
    The room was okay, nothing special.
    I did eat here, and the food was good. Breakfast was good too.
    Again I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    1  Thank Billy H
    Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t of picked a better place not far from the city centre staff were friendly made us all feel welcome food was great and rooms were spot on only downside was having to leave would highly recommend and we will definitely be coming back very soon, can’t wait! thanks to all the staff especially dave top bloke see yous soon .
    The Cov lads

1  Thank Jay H
    Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Staff were amazing and very welcoming, a lot of banter and the place just has really good vibes when you walk in. The room’s are great and comfortable and it’s miles better than the Ullet Honestly definitely recommend

2  Thank Hassan E
    Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was nice but, that is the only positive thing I have to say. This is the first place that we almost left and went somewhere else even though I had prepaid. And later wished I would have left. The bathroom ceiling was covered with mold, the room was in drastic need for repairs, in fact the whole hotel needed upkeep. Don't believe the pictures they show on the internet. The lift was scary. It kept making noise and it was jerky. My room was above the pub, so noise kept me up.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Rick S
    Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Only in the door 20 seconds and I had people greeting me (Steve) immediately invited us in for a drink didn’t hesitate to help us with anything explained everything that was around and everything! 10/10 would recommend to anyone visiting liverpool, you feel at home here!