“Sensational”
Review of Piccola Italia

Piccola Italia
Ranked #261 of 1,881 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is as good as any high end restaurant in a big city - if not better! After a slight mix up over the booking my husband and I enjoyed a phenomenal meal. The food is simple and wonderfully executed and flavours are stunning. Staff are discreet and efficient. A local gem, I’m sure they could fill every table even if it was three times the size. Will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have visited this restaurant on about 10 occasions and have never been disappointed. Each dish has its own flavour not like some restaurants that seem to use the same sauce on everything , the quality is exceptional, the staff are very nice and very helpful too . If you love great Italian food pizza , pasta, steak ,seafood,then don’t hesitate to book here it’s fab .The desserts are great too ,they can accommodate small or large party’s with no problem .

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Have been here on many occasions and the food is really nice and the staff are very helpful and pleasant, they also have a bar around the corner that is perfect to go to before or after your visit to the restaurant. Will visit here again. Only negative thing is that they could have more vegetarian options but that would not stop me from visiting or recommending this place to anyone! Good job guys

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Dined here 13th February, family of 9. Nice welcome, girls really polite.
As we were early and waiting for other family to arrive, we ordered drinks at the bar. However, please note, they do not sell Magners original here. When we asked whether anything could be done about this, the lady who sits you said to my husband he could run around to their bar around the corner and bring a couple of pints back. Not ideal, maybe someone could of sorted this out for us. Not a big thing, but if that's all you drink, hey hoe!
Anyhow, the food, we all ordered different starters so we could all have a try and everyone of them where absolutely gorgeous. Good start.
The mains arrived and they all were just as good as the starters. All really tasty, each and everyone of them.
Great prices also.
Would I go back, certainly. However I would phone ahead first and ask could they have cider in stock so my hubby does not have to carry pints of cider through the streets.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great food, very reasonably priced and good service!
What more can you ask for!
We’ve been twice now and will definitely be going back!