Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$114
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$114
Destinia.com
US$94
Agoda.comUS$115
ZenHotels.comUS$120
Trip.com
All reviews bridge street these apartments one bedroom apartment hot water albert dock dishwasher tablets apartment was clean living room your doorstep fantastic location car park city centre self catering first floor close to shops would definitely stay here again liver building
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Its not be open long and they have naild it!
The area is ace for what you would like to do in a city, the staff are some of the best people on earth. Kieran, Adam & luke all deserve blue peater badges.
We had a few things missing from our room, random things like a blanket, a room fan and the bin (of all things) but the staff helped everytime not to mention let us sit out on the roof patio with some beers to enjoy the sun. Its an amazing place and I would suggest it to anyone.
You guys should be proud of your selfs

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tasha Godwin, General Manager at Cove - Paradise Street, Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Hi Q4182KQnathanc,

Thanks so much for the fabulous review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Kieran, Adam and Luke. Unfortunately we're fresh out of Blue Peter badges but I will be sure to give them all a 'Cove' badge to wear with pride on the desk. (no joke, we actually have these)

We loved having you stay with us and can't wait to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Fantastic apartment in the ultimate Liverpool ONE city location - all amenities in the apartment and close to sights, landmarks, shopping, bars and restaurants.

Handily placed for Albert Dock, St John’s, Cavern Quarter and situated in Liverpool ONE - close to John Lewis. Everything in walking distance. Friendly and helpful staff and apartment like a home from home

Hi Paul,

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback! It sounds like you had a great stay with us. Everything you need really is right on your doorstep when you stay here.
At Cove we aim to deliver a home away from home so I'm so pleased we managed to achieve that for you.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

I stayed at the Cove hotel from Friday/ Sunday in a 3 bed apartment (myself , my mum , my 2 daughters plus my niece ) we are not young ones by the way well we like to think we are (mums nearly72) These apartments are the cleanest most spacious comfiest I have ever stayed in. The location is unbelievable . The staff , receptionists , cleaners etc were blooming amazing and bent over backwards to help us , from ordering taxis to advice on restaurants . Yes you could hear the fire doors being open and closed but who cares it LIVERPOOL I wouldn’t expect anything less. Each and everyone one of us had a ball and the comfiest sleep Ever . We weren’t on a hen do or anything like that it was just a family get away weekend (without the men and babies etc) I really could write an essay about this place . We have made a pact to return yearly and that is purely based on the accommodation and the most fantastic staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tasha Godwin, General Manager at Cove - Paradise Street, Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Hi Deborah,

Thanks so much for your fabulous review. We absolutely loved having you and your family come and stay with us and we are holding you to your yearly visits just so we get to see you all again!!

I'll be sure to pass your lovely words onto the team - I know they'll be thrilled.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

These apartments are fantastic, my family and I had a tight budget, and couldn’t believe our luck when we unlocked our door! It was nicely decorated, spotlessly clean, had a washer/dryer, dishwasher, iron, hairdryer, comfy beds with fluffy pillows and night quality duvets. They even had proper bath sheets, so You could get dry properly after a power shower. Perfect location too. No taxi’s required, you are within walking distance to anywhere you could possibly want to go.

We were especially impressed with the staff. They couldn’t do enough to keep us happy, everyone seemed happy in their jobs and had fun while they worked. They recommended things for us to do, places to eat, cracked jokes and even delivered sugar and loo roll to our room first thing in the morning, so we didn’t have to go to reception in our PJs.

I wish they had these apartments in every city, I’d never look anywhere else.

1  Thank 86kirstyw

Hi Kirsty,

What a gorgeous review! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

It was such a pleasure having you stay with us and we can't wait to welcome you back again in the future.

We are the first Cove to open, however keep your eyes peeled as we plan to grace many more cities with our presence in the future.

All the best, team Cove

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Great location, spotless apartment and superb customer service from start to finish. Staff really polite and helpful especially kieran who handled our check in, will definitely be going back and would recommend 100% to friends and family

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Kirsty,

Thanks for your lovely review. Kieran is a credit to our team and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to him.
Looking forward to your next stay!