Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly Recommend

My parents and I went on the Beatroute Brunch tour with Andrea and had a delightful time. Andrea... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
354louisad
Amazing tour with a fantastic guide

Booked the vegan brunch tour as a surprise for my boyfriend and I and it did not disappoint! Andrea... read more

Reviewed 11 September 2021
9sadiem

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We had a wonderful time with Andrea on our tour this weekend. She brought us to some fantastic spots we would never have found on our own. We have been to Liverpool before but we got a very different sense of it this time as we tried out so many culinary hotspots. The food was amazing, and although only one of our party was actually veggie we all ate extremely well. Andrea really knows her stuff and gave us plenty of information on the city itself. We would highly recommend! Particularly to fellow Beatles fans.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank Fiona O
BeatrouteLiverpool, Manager at Beatroute Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you so much for these kind words Fiona. It was lovely to meet you and your family and I'm glad you all enjoyed trying the vegan food! I hope you enjoyed the theatre and the rest of your weekend in Liverpool. Thanks for coming on the tour and hopefully see you on another tour in the future!

Reviewed 19 January 2020

I went in with an open mind and I wasn't disappointed one bit. I was able to see the history and the culture of Liverpool with a perfect amount of food on the side. I will take away many things from this tour, I have learnt about the hidden gems of vegan food, that being vegan can be fun and most of all tasty. As I am not vegan I left feeling that I could go vegan and still enjoy my favourite foods. Everytime we stopped to eat we were delighted to be given a food that I would never order or think about ordering, which I am happy to say I will be ordering many more unique foods from now on. For anyone who is looking for an easy way to enter the vegan world or even wanting to try amazing foods I would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Kayvongh
BeatrouteLiverpool, Owner at Beatroute Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Hi Kayvongh,
Thank you for such a lovely review.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed the tour and got to try foods that you may not have ordinarily ordered.
Thanks for coming on the tour, it was a pleasure to show you around Liverpool.
regards
Andrea

Reviewed 19 January 2020

I would recommend this tour to anyone, the food was outstanding and it was great value for money! Andrea made us feel very welcome and was very friendly and easy to talk to. She showed us round many places where we were able to try a load of different types and styles of vegan food. Along the way we were also shown some popular sights throughout Liverpool and learnt many interesting and surprising facts. We left feeling more than satisfied and with a list of food gems that we will definitely be returning to. This was my first time doing a food tour and it exceeded my expectations, I would love to do it all over again.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank 553ciaraw

Hi Ciara

Thank you so much for your lovely review.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your first food tour so much and that you'd like to do it again.

Regards