Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing tour with a fantastic guide

Reviewed 11 September 2021
9sadiem
Brilliant tour a must do!

aliceEJ1995

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Booked the vegan brunch tour as a surprise for my boyfriend and I and it did not disappoint! Andrea was a friendly and welcoming tour guide with a great knowledge of local history and an even better knowledge of all the best independent vegan spots. Despite living in the city for 3 years I still came out knowing lots more about the area, with a boat load of new favourite vegan eateries. Couldn’t have chosen a better way to spend the morning, thank you so much Andrea! Will be recommending this tour to all the vegans and non-vegans I know :)

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank 9sadiem
BeatrouteLiverpool, Owner at Beatroute Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Thank you so much for these kind words Sadie! It was lovely to meet you both and an absolute pleasure to show you around. I'm so pleased that you now have some new independent eateries to try/revisit! All the best, Andrea.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

I signed up for this tour as I became vegan in lockdown and wanted some ideas of where and what I could eat around Liverpool. As well as a tour where I could learn more about the beautiful city.

Andrea more than delivered on both of these! She was a brilliant tour guide, and I had a great time trying foods I would never have thought of ordering myself and loved! We went to lots of local independent businesses which felt great to support (especially after lockdown!).

Andrea was like an old friend we had a great laugh, while also learning some incredibly niche and interesting facts about Liverpool! Andrea didn’t rush us at all and let us take our time at each restaurant we visited. The amount of food we had was perfect and we felt more than satisfied by the end!

I couldn’t recommend the tour enough I absolutely loved it, and it was amazing value for money! Whether you’re just visiting Liverpool or you’re a local and thinking of trying the tour go for it!

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank aliceEJ1995
BeatrouteLiverpool, Owner at Beatroute Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2021

Thanks so much for these kind words Alice. It was an absolute pleasure to show you around. I'm glad you enjoyed trying some different foods and I hope you have a chance to revisit some of the independent businesses we went to. All the very best for the future and hopefully see you on another vegan tour one day! Andrea.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Andrea was friendly and informative. She knew a variety of vegan restaurants which were all unique and interesting. We had lots of dishes and they were all delicious. Throughout the tour, Andrea was chatty and full of engaging facts about Liverpool and the Beatles. She also listened to us and interacted with our ideas and questions about Liverpool. By the end, we thought of her as a friend as well as a guide. I would recommend this to vegans, non vegans, foodies and anyone who wants to see a historical perspective of a lively areA of Liverpool.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Janemonksy

Thank you for your lovely review Jane, I'm so pleased you enjoyed the tour. I thoroughly enjoyed showing you some new places to try next time you are in Liverpool. All the best, Andrea

Reviewed 11 March 2020

We had a wonderful time with Andrea on our tour this weekend. She brought us to some fantastic spots we would never have found on our own. We have been to Liverpool before but we got a very different sense of it this time as we tried out so many culinary hotspots. The food was amazing, and although only one of our party was actually veggie we all ate extremely well. Andrea really knows her stuff and gave us plenty of information on the city itself. We would highly recommend! Particularly to fellow Beatles fans.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank Fiona O
BeatrouteLiverpool, Manager at Beatroute Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you so much for these kind words Fiona. It was lovely to meet you and your family and I'm glad you all enjoyed trying the vegan food! I hope you enjoyed the theatre and the rest of your weekend in Liverpool. Thanks for coming on the tour and hopefully see you on another tour in the future!

Reviewed 19 January 2020

I went in with an open mind and I wasn't disappointed one bit. I was able to see the history and the culture of Liverpool with a perfect amount of food on the side. I will take away many things from this tour, I have learnt about the hidden gems of vegan food, that being vegan can be fun and most of all tasty. As I am not vegan I left feeling that I could go vegan and still enjoy my favourite foods. Everytime we stopped to eat we were delighted to be given a food that I would never order or think about ordering, which I am happy to say I will be ordering many more unique foods from now on. For anyone who is looking for an easy way to enter the vegan world or even wanting to try amazing foods I would highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Kayvongh
BeatrouteLiverpool, Owner at Beatroute Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Hi Kayvongh,
Thank you for such a lovely review.
I'm so pleased you enjoyed the tour and got to try foods that you may not have ordinarily ordered.
Thanks for coming on the tour, it was a pleasure to show you around Liverpool.
regards