US$82
US$75
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$76
US$69
  • Pool
US$73
US$69
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$64
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$53
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$84
US$75
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$202
US$159
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Epic Apart Hotel - Seel Street(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
US$77
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

2,486 results
All reviewsa business class roomwhite barpassport officebusiness districtsteam roomtrouser pressbusiness hotelcity centreriver viewspa facilitieslovely hotelhuge bedtea and coffeestayed here for one nightreception staffalbert dockhotel bar
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

This is my regular hotel for work. I like to come here as the value for money has a good balance: i.e. all facilities are there (gym & pool) and you pay acceptable rate. Rooms look fine and have most of the time a bath; which I prefer. Also the Carlson Club offers you to gain points plus benefits.
However the staff is not good, they unfortunately failed to hire real hotel staff that understands service to regular customers (I'm told every time where the breakfast is located). If they manage to improve this, it is a quit win!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
LBAZH, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2016

Dear Yves D,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you regularly enjoy your stay with ourselves and we do aim to recognise all of our regular guests. I will speak to all the of the Front of House team to ensure that this is the case. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Great hotel with such lovely staff. Breakfast was one of the best we have had in all the different hotels we have stayed in. On the down side feel the sofa's and chairs in the entrance foyer at the White Bar could do with being replaced as first impressions they were a bit shabby. Weather was awful but will certainly return in the warmer season and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Rona T,

Thank you for your review for the Radisson Blu Liverpool. I am happy to hear that overall you fully enjoyed every aspect of your stay. As for the bar area we are actually awaiting a soft refurbishment for this area. I hope you choose to stay with ourselves again in the near future where I will be happy to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

The room was spacious and quiet and the decor was fine. Staff were impeccably polite and helpful. Breakfast was good, although veggie sausages might have been nice. My only criticism, really, shared by a few others, was that the room was a bit warm and could only be cooled down by air con as the windows didn't open. The bed was pretty uncomfortable, too - spongy.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear 4nd3rs0n,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed breakfast. I am sorry to hear that you found the beds too spongy/soft we normally are asked where we purchase them from as guests would like to purchase one, but I will agree everyone is different. Thank you for informing me regarding the room temperature I will ensure that this is looked into. I hope you choose to stay with ourselves again in the near future and I would happy to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We both agreed that both the hotel and our room were lovely but were disappointed that our room was so hot, and with no window to open or air con to switch on we had to go out to buy a fan: as we barely slept on the first night due to the heat. Either the air con was not working or it wasn't very effective! Would stay here again if the rooms were cooler!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Emily P,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay. I sorry to hear that you experienced this issue with the Air Handling Units, as you mentioned our windows do not open. We use the Air Handling Units to continually circulate fresh air from outside and the unit can manipulate this cooler or warmer depending upon your preference. I will investigate this matter with our maintenance department. Furthermore we do actually provide large free standing fans for the bedrooms if you find yourself a little too warm, these are available directly from the reception team upon request. I do hope you choose to stay with ourselves again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Upon arrival (approx 50mins after the stated check-in time) we were told that our allocated room was not yet ready for check in. We were given another room but upon entering it my partner and I discovered two single beds pushed together with two single duvets after having booked a double room. We were told at reception that pushing single beds together is entirely normal, which may well be the case but does not make for a comfortable nights sleep (unless you like sleeping on the other side of the bed from your partner!!!) We requested a double duvet which they agreed to but it never showed up - we were later told by housekeeping that they didn't have any.
On our second evening, just as we were getting ready to go out for dinner at around 6pm housekeeping knocked on the door, very quietly, waited about 5 seconds and then let herself in to clean the room. We weren't really expecting this as most hotels clean in the mornings, so she was lucky we were decent and almost ready. She said that we were her last room so she either did it then or didn't do it. We asked her to wait for 10 mins which she agreed to and we went out and left her to it.

Overall I can't say that this is hotel is anything special. The front of house staff are pleasant but nothing more, and service isn't up to much. Small things like no plug sockets near the bedside tables and drawers coming loose aren't a big deal but add to discomfort. I think it's a case of a hotel trying to be something it isn't. A real shame but I won't be returning.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear LisaJay17,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your overall experience was not as, as expected please rest assure I have taken note of all your comments and I will speak to the relevant departments so that this doesn't happen again. Please accept my apologies and I do hope you choose to stay with ourselves again in the near future, where I would happy to welcome you back.