“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited here with my mum and bridesmaid after having my final dress fitting at the bridal shop next door. It smelt amazing from outside and the food was delicious! When tasting the ice cream it took me back to a previous holiday I had in Rome!
The atmosphere was chilled and welcoming, the staff were pleasant and helpful. I will definitely be coming back for more.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

visited twice since reopened and received unbelievable service and lovely food !!!! Staff always really lovely and would most definitely recommend !!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Heaven in your mouth.
The best ribs I’ve ever tasted and I’ve tasted a few.
Staff beautiful inside and out.
Just incredible. No other restaurant will ever compare. I’m spoilt forever. !!

Reviewed 22 August 2020

We dined here this week. Booked ahead service and meal were great. Really good Italian based food. Great chef. Wine and drinks were a good standard and reasonable. Social distancing well catered for. All in all a good experience.

Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

We booked online for our local meal at L’Olivetto. While the current restrictions can be awkward the overall dining experience was pleasant.
The friendly staff served us with sumptuous Calimari Fritti for starters and the beautiful Salmone L’Olivetto for mains. We also tried the house white wine which complimented the meal perfectly. Thanks to all the staff we genuinely had a nice time.

2  Thank Jon S