20 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$270
TravelocityUS$270
PricelineUS$442
6,614 results
All reviews jacuzzi bath bastion restaurant shankly memorabilia liverpool fan hen party rooftop bar amazing hotel bottle of prosecco luxury room afternoon tea signature living girls weekend birthday treat fantastic stay staff were lovely stayed for one night member of staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2022 via mobile

Myself, friend and my daughter stayed at the on the 5th April. We were booked in to the Arthouse originally, it’s sister hotel, but this was having work completed. I was absolutely made up with everything, especially as it was my birthday the next day. The room which was 5 bedroom Ed, with kitchenette and jacuzzi bath was spacious, spotless and was beautiful. It was close to the museum for us and the bus and lime street station which was perfect for us. We did not eat there as we were busy out and about, with a wide range of eating spots everywhere. The staff were pleasant and helpful, particularly the young Irish girl on reception, who gave us lots of ideas and places to visit. We tried to book a date in June but unfortunately they were fully booked, and the prices everywhere seemed to have skyrocketed for the Queens Jubilee. The breakfast, was buffet style with hot and cold food served, but well filled and plenty of choices. We will definitely be visiting again, and I think halve if my friends on Facebook too after seeing the photos. As a seasoned traveller, I was pleased with our stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Here with my mother and we had a disaster with the iron. Sarah saved the day and fixed everything. She went above and beyond to get our weekend back on track. We can’t thank you enough. It’s not always about the accommodation (be it lovely), but also about the staff. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Signature Living , Owner at The Shankly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Companion718217,

What a lovely review, thank you!

We really do aim for a 1st class service here and im glad you got to experience that during your stay. Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I am delighted to read that Sarah looked after you, she is a credit to our team and i will be sure to share your comments with her i know she will be thrilled.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Amy Hull
Brand Ambassador
The Shankly Hotel

Reviewed 8 April 2022

Unfortunately we have had a poor experience with this hotel. I contacted the hotel twice prior to our stay to check what appliances were in the kitchen, advised microwave, kettle, fridge and other appliances. However when we arrived there was just a kettle and fridge. I would have stayed elsewhere if I had known this as I wanted to prepare food during our stay due to specific dietary requirements.
There was no hot water until the last morning. I reported this several times. Frustrating when you are staying with your family. The WiFi in the room was very limited which is important especially with kids.
The room was not very clean, laminate floor peeling. The beds were comfortable however and the hotel foyer is nice. The staff have been very apologetic and Matthew the manager assured me he was speaking to his managers about getting me a refund which we both felt was right given the circumstances. However despite several calls to the hotel this still hasn't been actioned.
This would not happen in a chain hotel.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sophyvictoria

Dear sophyvictoria,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this in more detail with you and i ask that you contact me on amy.hull@signatureliving.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Amy Hull
Brand Ambassador

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at this hotel. The place is spotless, the reception is beautiful as well as the dining area/bar. The room was lovely and I had a great night sleep. I would definitely recommend anyone staying here and I’m sure I will return in the near future. All the staff were very polite and helpful. Special mention to the male housekeeper on duty he was great!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2022

Staff are 10/10, we couldn't set certain things up in our room and they done everything to make sure it worked for us. Cleaners were also amazing. Shout out to Adam the guy at the reception!!!
So, it is what It is, we came to have a hen party with the girls and we did just that. If your spending time looking at the finer details then your in the wrong place, our room had the pool in, there was a smell from the pool which is a bit off putting, but again, once you've had a few drinks who cares right! Only thing I would say is if your staying in the room with the pool (can't remember the name) put the air con on before bed otherwise it's like waking up in a sauna.

Trip type: Travelled with friends