“Five stars from me!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #111 of 1,989 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Had a belter of a time. India made the experience fun and inviting. Awesome food as always. Nothing was too much for India to go the extra mile. Great to chat with a fellow Larkins fan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (422)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

One of my usuals this place! Can’t fault it food is delicious and the service is lovely always a welcoming greeting , pancakes/waffles can’t go wrong

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday morning, we had not booked but that was not a problem. Lovely table outside in the sun. Staff very helpful and chatty. Gorgeous food as always. The kids enjoyed their waffles. Would recommend to book as usually very busy for breakfast.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

We visited today and we were served by Csilla, she was an absolutely brilliant server, incredibly attentive and very friendly.
The food was amazing and we appreciated the recommendations, will definitely be back soon.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 13 June 2021

We visited here on 10th June, whilst staying in liverpool for a few days.
This was recommended to us.
I pre booked and upon arrival it was very busy, but only had to wait a few minutes for a table.
Staff were all very lovely and attentive.
We perused the menu which is quite extensive, and made our choices.
It did take some time for our food to be brought out, but it’s cooked fresh (I assume) and it was busy, so we didn’t mind at all.
I ordered the one eyed moose (toast with scrambled eggs) and a side of back bacon. My daughter had the eggs benedict which included the home made potato hash.
Now this place isn’t cheap, it was around £8 for my meal which I don’t mind at all, when you believe it to be superior. But it was literally 2 pieces of bread, with a dollop of scrambled eggs (it said our creamy eggs) but they were dry. The bacon was burnt and dry, to the point where it was sharp and it just broke up into pieces when you tried to chew it. It was so bad that I actually gave it to a dog that was in there with its owners.
The side of bacon was almost £3 for 3 rashers, and it was inedible.
My daughter enjoyed hers but it came with hardly any hollandaise sauce, and the potato hash was very greasy.
All in all, it cost £22 for one eggs benedict, scrambled eggs and toast (I assumed that they would make their own bread or have bloomer etc, but it was literally shop bought loaf) inedible bacon, one coffee and a glass of tap water.
After such good reviews we were hugely disappointed and wouldn’t eat here again, which is a shame.

Date of visit: June 2021