“Fantastic brunch.”

Get food delivered
Ranked #120 of 1,989 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Whilst waiting for our table I changed my mind several times on what I was possibly going to order just by looking at other peoples food. Finally I settled on the pancakes with maple syrup with a side order of potato hash. The food was so delicious. It was very busy so service a little slow. But the food was worth the wait. On my next return visit to Liverpool I am definitely coming here again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (424)

Reviewed 30 August 2021 via mobile

The best breakfast brunch menu in town, for a reduced menu I’m still making my way through the many appetising dishes. Service is friendly and efficient, thank you to Meghan that day who bought the steady flow of sangria to the table. Busy place and if you’re organised enough ring and book otherwise it’s well worth a wait to eat if busy.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

Really enjoyed eating breakfast here - we liked it so much that we went two days running! Pancakes were delicious and menu is huge! Be warned that portions are large :)

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely breakfast, good coffee, decent service and nice atmosphere. We will definitely be returning when we are next in the area

1  Thank cp85manc
Reviewed 21 August 2021

Such a lovely brunch. Quick service. Delightful food.
And the service from India was exceptional.
Would definitely recommend and return!
Thank you India!