“Great place!”

Get food delivered
Ranked #120 of 1,989 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible food, huge portions, lovely staff - love this place! Thanks to India, Sophie and Sandra for looking after us so well.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (424)

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Visited here for breakfast and wow what an amazing experience!! From the friendly, welcoming staff to the amazing coffee and obviously the delicious food!!
Such a variety of food choices and all so fresh and tasty.
I cannot fault this place. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Went to dockside restaurant of this small chain. Very efficient, clean, helpful, friendly staff. Big portions, reasonable prices. Will certainly return next time I’m in Liverpool

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Just had breakfast here it was fab. I had the avocado on toast and my wife had the Mexican Ranchero. The food is amazing here. What really makes this special are the staff. They are amazing and make a good meal great. Nothing was too much trouble really attentive.
Thankyou

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Whilst waiting for our table I changed my mind several times on what I was possibly going to order just by looking at other peoples food. Finally I settled on the pancakes with maple syrup with a side order of potato hash. The food was so delicious. It was very busy so service a little slow. But the food was worth the wait. On my next return visit to Liverpool I am definitely coming here again.

Date of visit: August 2021