“More signage would help”
Review of Odeon Camden

Odeon Camden
Ranked #331 of 414 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 30 March 2018

As a first time visitor here, the building was easy to spot from the road and it is in a prominent location next to shops and public transport routes. Once inside though, it's not clear where to go. The till next to the ice cream stall is the "box office" but there is also a similar set up upstairs on the popcorn counter. So maybe you can use either but that's not clear. I also had difficulty finding the number of the screen, particularly as the corridor leading to it was dark. Once Inside, again it is very dark and there were no visible ushers to show us to our seats so we made our way cautiously. Now we all expect cinemas to be dark once the pre film adverts begin but I honestly could not read the seat row letters or numbers until I was on top of them. I saw one customer leave with his mobile phone light, why didn't I think of that ? - I shouldn't have to.
Apart from this the cinema itself is fine, it's clean and staff were courteous.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I can't believe I am owning up to this... I went to watch the new Fifty Shades movie on Saturday lunchtime with some friends and we had a laugh at how poor the script, dialogue and movie was in general, but it passed a few hours on a rainy Saturday afternoon and we all had a good time :-) Watching the film that is...
The cinema itself needs a bit of an uplift and a wider selection of movies would be nice too, I will visit again though, it is really convenient and only at 15 minute tube ride from home...
The staff were a bit surely and we felt like we were an encumbrance on them when getting our snacks, but again we laughed it off - the usual London service that unfortunately us locals come accustomed to...
Odeon Manager - invest in some paint and a caretaker, this place would be elevated even more - feels a tad grubby in places, especially with urine all over the floor in the men's toilets (at 1230pm - the first movies don't start until around that time, so goodness knows what it was like at 10pm...)

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This cinema is conveniently located - just a few minutes walk from Camden underground and maybe 5-7 from the Overground station. The staff are helpful and pleasant and allocated us premium seats for £9 for the early evening show. We were seated about 15mins before the film started and that time was filled with REALLY LOUD adverts. It was so bad that I went out to ask for the sound be turned down. I was told that ads were always LOUD and that normal sound would resume for the film. Which it did. But why?

1  Thank Gakeitse
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Went to see Churchill by myself here. The film was good and the cinema surprisingly clean. Service was decent too and I'd go back.