“Good food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I have not eaten any korean food before. I went there with my Korean friends and found the cuisine really good. Place is small and can get smokey due to table top cooking and lack of air extraction but definetly a place to be on a quiet evening.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

A nice little restaurant on a residential road - you would hardly notice it if you didn't know it! The Korean BBQ is very good!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Was recommended this little restaurant and boy and I glad I went. Took my family for a Friday night out and had a fantastic time. The food was delicious and the waitress helped us to order as we had not been to a Korean restaurant before. There was something for everyone as we don't all like it hot and spicy but some of my sons do!
My only tip is make sure which one you are booking into as I wanted the one in Raynes Park but accidentally booked through Open Table into the one in Earlsfield by mistake! Luckily I realised in time and they very helpfully swapped me over to the correct restaurant. The five of us had a superb meal and loved the buzz of the place. Will definitely go again. Easy to walk to from the train station if you fancy a drink.

1  Thank Ardnagaul
Reviewed 20 September 2016

There are a great number of Korean restaunts in the area of New Malden and Raynes Park but this is our favourite, The raw beef and pears dish is a delight. It is run by the owners of the Hashi Japanese restaurant a few doors away and both are run with care and friendliness by Koreans. The clientele is also mainly Korean which is always a sign that the dishes are authentic.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Lovely little place I visited with my cousin whilst on holiday in Wimbledon. The waitresses were charming. Small place with minimum fuss but the food was exquisite. We had a few starters and when they say hot they mean very spicy so if you cannot handle it avoid the spicy ones. Yummy however. The waitress brought a plate of thinly cut beef that you cook on the hot grill and wrap in lettuce leaves with miso paste, sesame oil, spicy sliced spring onions. Gorgeous, tasty, fresh and memorable and fun.