“Absolutely amazing! Perfect date night ”
Review of Cahchi Restaurant

Cahchi Restaurant
Ranked #4,529 of 23,562 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$43
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

First time ever at a Korean BBQ and what a place to go, I am quite a fussy eater but with my partner pressuring me to taste other foods my god I loved every single bit of this meal we had a full 3 courses inc the BBQ, we left the table full to the brim. The bill only come to 67 pound I thought that's reasonable as the service was great, food was perfect and a nice atmosphere and we brought along our own 2 bottles of wine. You won't regret going to Cahchi. :)

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have come here since we moved to the area and we love it. Have brought some friends over when we could, they were also very happy about it.
The service is great and efficient, the food is amazing and the BYO is a big bonus.
Best dumplings ever to start!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Never had Korean food before. Took husband for valentine's day. Food was fantastic so full of flavour. Prices were fair. Loved the fact that it's cooked at your table. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Only downside is they take cash only. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to this old favourite in Raynes Park for years and have never been disappointed.
The barbecue style Korean cuisine is always tasty and well prepared and it's authenticity is demonstrated by the fact that it is popular with the local Korean community. The staff are always friendly and welcoming.
It seems they recently had a refresh and the restaurant has been renamed Goya, but rest assured it is still run by the same family and the menu and quality remains as good as ever!

1  Thank Graham S
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We went here a few months ago and the food was great! We had the set menu and the food just kept on coming. We were disappointed to read that it had closed as per the previous post, but we just phoned up the restaurant and they are still open! Well we made a booking for Saturday night so lets hope so!