“Fantastic Meat and service”
Review of Gaucho - Broadgate

Gaucho - Broadgate
Ranked #571 of 24,648 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$53 - US$92
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City of London
Transit: Tube: Liverpool Street Station
Description: Gaucho source the finest grass-fed beef in the world from Argentina, along with an offering of many other Argentine specialities which range from Latin American style ceviche to chorizo, Gulf de San Jorge lobster, Patagonian lamb and Argentine gambas to traditional empanadas and fine wine. We also offer the largest wine selection in the world outside of Argentina in our restaurants and guests can buy many of the wines from our wine boutique, Cavas de Gaucho on Swallow Street. With seasonally changing menus served across all of our restaurants, we also offer The Gaucho Lunch menu, either two or three courses, between Monday and Friday.
Reviewed 4 July 2016

I have recently been spoiled for choice in steakhouse as I have regularly visited South Africa.
A work colleague wholeheartedly recommended this restaurant and honestly it was superb......
The range of sausages starters were beautiful and incredibly well flavoured.
My steak was cooked so perfectly I was speechless.
Service was perfect attentive, good natured and attentive. The restaurant itself is spacious and beautifully decorated...
Amazing place..

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Gaucho knows how to do meat. No question about it and once again had a very enjoyable time at a Gaucho Restaurant. So, the question then would be why 4 starts... Service. Unfortunately. When I arrived I asked for a table outside. This seemed to cause a bit of a "problem" although I was told it is not. Plenty of tables outside. Then after being seated it took half an hour before we were asked for our drinks. And even this took longer than one would have expected.
Off my soup box... We decided not to go with the norm of steaks. Starters were Chicken livers and the Tuna Ceviche. Fantastic. One of the best chicken livers I have had... Ever? My wife was in a mood for the Lamb Cutlets and I went for the Braised Ribs. Cannot fault the taste - It was fab!! We closed the evening with Don Pedros. Are they as good as mine... They were good but I still think I have the edge...

Reviewed 22 June 2016

This was our second visit to the Gaucho Grill in Broadgate and as the evening was mild we able to sit outside, which was very pleasant! Both the hostess and waitress were delightful and tolerated our quirky sense of humour. The bread appetizers were just enough to remind us that we were very hungry until the main course arrived. As before the steaks were excellent, and the side dishes certainly complimented the meal. Although, it could be said that their 'fat chips' were more like roast potatoes: but who cares they were very moreish? We will definitely be coming back here again.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I love the steak at Gaucho, and this time was no different! The steak was juicy as always and cooked perfectly. The staff were friendly and personable as always and the service was attentive. One of my favourites - will definitely be returning soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I love Gauchos!!! Quality food, delicious steak, beautiful wine with exceptional service!
Can never fault this place....
My fillet steak cooked rare just melted in my mouth!!
Highly recommend