All reviewsedgware roadlight sleeperbus stopfantastic locationbackpackerstubepaddington
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was a bit wary about staying in a 9 bed dorm but I didn't need to be.
The beds were comfy and the facilities were clean. Despite being near a busy road and above a pub it wasn't especially noisy (although if you opened the windows it would be).
The staff are really friendly and helpful.
Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed 3 nights in The GreenMan Pub with my brother. We were in a room with 7 other people from all around the world (boys & girls in the same room). Despite of the rooms were above the pub, the nights were quiet and people were very respectful.
The metro station was just next to the pub and 3 stations away from Buckingham Palace.
We ate the last night in the pub, the hamburger was excellent.
I really recommend this location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017

room and bathroom are very clean, nice place with good decoration, bed is very confortable, i had an pleasant stay, very close to London shops,touristic's places...and the pub make the best burgers i've eaten

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was the first time I had ever traveled by myself, so i was quite nervous! but the staff were so nice and easy to get along with, the food was awesome and I felt so safe! Highly recommend this place to everyone! Can't thank the staff enough :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great and affordable hostel. Stayed here for two nights while visiting London as a solo female traveller 22yo. Clean, quiet (even with the pub downstairs) and very friendly! Bathrooms were also cleaned well and frequently. Thanks for a great stay! Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo