“Wonderful Italian food”

Guste REMO
Ranked #255 of 24,429 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$40
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Description: Guste REMO is Italian casual dining offering traditional dishes with modern flair. The Italian staff rigorously serve freshly prepared dishes. You'll find a full menu including starters, pasta, pizza (sourdough and gluten-free options), vegetarian and vegan, meat and seafood all with varying portion sizes to cater for everyone's needs. You'll finish up with real Italian coffee and desserts.
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We were staying in the area and noticed the good TA reviews for this restaurant, so decided to stop in for dinner.

It was Sunday night and they were featuring live music, which added to the atmosphere in this already charming restaurant.

Three of us shared a margarita pizza, lasagna and salad. All were excellent. Service was professional.

Loved our evening here in every way.

1  Thank kayteeYVR

Dear Kaytee,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. The Sunday evening live music is proving to be very popular with our guests. We are an independent neighbourhood restaurant and endeavour to have all our guests feel the 'Italian family' warmth in our service & atmosphere along with deliciously fresh Italian dishes.
We hope you will come visit our 'Family' again soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I went there with my family hubby, 12yr old and 3yr old on bank hold eve last day of Carnival. There was a bit of a fight outside due to ongoers and the restaurant was fantastic ensuring everyone was ok and that nothing could get inside the restaurant. The food was amazing was able to order half a portion for my 3yr old of pasta and she loved every mouth full she had the bolognese. My husband had the spicy sausage pizza which was very nice but he said he felt it could have had more toppings. I had the pollo Milanese and the chicken was cooked beautifully as well as the pasta. My daughter enjoyed Penne Pomodoro. The wine was fantastic and service from Roberto was excellent- thank you for such attentiveness!!

1  Thank Claire A

Dear Claire,

Many thanks for the positive review, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on your kind words to Roberto! Please come and visit us again soon and we can look at making a bespoke pizza for your husband next time :)

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We've popped in with my friend after the carnival, everybody were friendly and helpful. Especially Antonio (Jhon) who is one of the most amazing waiter i've ever met . Thank you for this experience guys, I'll definietly come back. By the way the food was very tasty, and We got it within 6-8 mins. THANK YOU GUSTE REMO TEAM

1  Thank Puskás P

Dear Puskas,
Many thanks for your kind review..I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Antonio!
Please do come and visit us again soon :)

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Decent service and decent food, but nothing justifying the high ranking. Perhaps a matter of broken expectations on my part.

5  Thank OleBrummm

Dear Ole,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I believe you visited us on the Notting Hill Carnival weekend when we were beyond busy which may have had a reflect on your personal experience with us. I would like to hear about your experience in more depth so that we can see if there are things that could be rectified on a part. Please if you have the time could you please contact me at nada@adoreremo.co.uk

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Not easy to find tucked away in Paddington but worth the effort. You can tell that all aspects of the business are cared for, from decor to staff to food. Our two teens always love Italian and that made it more enjoyable for all.

1  Thank Hess02025

Dear Hess,

Thank you for taking the time to find us and review us... We are so glad the effort was worth it! Being an independent restaurant we certainly take a personal interest in all the aspects of the business -having happy staff that work together as a family and also care about the business hopefully reflects onto our guests experience.