Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Orbitz.com
US$281
US$238
1,992 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubrain showernespresso machinemini barrooms are smallturn down serviceconvenient locationgreat showercomfortable bedup to dateby london standardsfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I booked this hotel without knowing London at all and wanted an intimate hotel in a decent area as my husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary. I knew that we were going to enjoy the experience as soon as I contacted the hotel directly to ask for directions, a few days before our visit. The staff were lovely, so friendly and welcoming and this extended right through checking in to checking out.
On arrival we were greeting with a smile by Peter, who checked us in, early as it happens, as our executive King room was ready. We made our way to the second floor and as we opened the door a beautifully decorated room welcomed us. We kept finding facilities that one would normally not expect - an iron and ironing board to freshen our travel-weary clothes, an ipod docking station with an alarm, which was even compatible with my iphone, and a fridge containing soft drinks - all complimentary (which was advised to us on checking in also). A few minutes after we checked in, Peter arrived at our door with a complimentary bottle of red wine to congratulate us on our anniversay, having taken the trouble, at check-in, to find out our preference of white or red. Wandering into the bathroom we found a huge shower compartment with a rain-effect shower, a well known brand of complimentary toiletries and huge soft white bath sheets. Everything was so immaculately clean, it looked new! We joined the priority club which entitled us to unlimited broadband, TV,Radio etc and a late check out.
Breakfast was included in our room rate and did not disappoint. It was cooked to order and there was plenty of it, along with the option to have continental instead of, or along side if required.
We can't fault this hotel nor praise it or it's staff more highly and will definately return.

Room Tip: The nicest views face Norfolk Square.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahsmumOswestry
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Wow!! What can I say but big thank you for your amazing review. I am so happy to hear that we were able to help in the celebration of your Wedding Anniversary too. I will make sure that you comments are passed on to all the staff especially Peter. Thank again and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kind Regard

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Perfect location for a trip away to London!

I stayed here for 4 nights and it was a great week away. Stayed in the Kings Superior Room which was beautiful. Excellent, comfy bed and a lovely clean bathroom with all the facilities you need.
As a member of the Priority Club I was offered the Unlimited TV, Radio, Movies and Internet package (usually £14.95) for free every day I stayed which was definitely worth it as the films were very recent.

The staff were very polite and welcoming and made our stay that extra bit better.
I didn't get a chance to eat in the restaurant downstairs but from what I managed to get a glimpse of, the food looked delicious and was reasonably priced! The cocktail 2 for 1 offer is definitely worth having too.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate S

Thank you for choosing to spend your Valentine's Celebrations with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Also that you were able to make use of our complimentary communication services offered to all our gold and platinum members during your stay. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Not easily recognizable, passed it three times without noticing the hotel, didn't see any house number. But I found it and the people at the reception were so friendly. Modern and tasteful decoration. Room rather small, but cosy, while bathroom is spacious. A room a the back so no street noise at all. The duvet much too warm, hard to sleep even with the window open (some noisy air exhaust pipe in front of the window, but ear plugs do wonders!). Next day very friendly Housekeeping manager gave me a lighter blanket. All staff I met were friendly and helpful. No dinner served after 10 p.m. but that's a problem of so many places in London.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Thank for taking the time to write your review as we love hearing feedback from our guests. Especially to hear that staff were able to assist in making your stay more comfortable. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Good Hotel within very easy walking distance of Paddington. Little bit of street noise especially if you face onto the main street. Very good shower and great bed. Free soft drink in Mini bar always a bonus

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
DSkelton, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Lovely boutique hotel in handy location. Paddington & tube station within 5 minutes walk. Wonderful rain fall shower and comfy beds. Complimentary mini bar sadly lacking alcohol and snacks as in found in the indigos in Birmingham and Liverpool. Staff friendly and always a warm welcome. Highly recommend for a weekend getaway in London.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Lincschap

Thank you for your great review, the decision to offer the items in the minibar complimentary is decided by each individual hotel and as not all Hotel Indigo's offer complimentary minibars. In addition, to our minibars we also offer some services and discounts not offered by the other hotels such as a discount in our restaurant and bar to all hotel guests. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your comments to the staff. We hope to welcome you back soon.