US$330
US$135
US$187
US$165
  • Restaurant
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$79
US$218
US$192
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$331
US$319
Hotels.com
2,037 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubnespresso machinerain showermini barconvenient locationrooms are smallturn down servicetube linescomfortable bedgreat showerup to dateby london standards
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Horrible!! I booked on the IHC app for this hotel €300 and when I arrived they gave me a room in a sub-standard hotel. Then they gave me a smaller room (I’ve never been downgraded!) directly across from the elevator. When I said that I didn’t feel comfortable staying directly across from the elevator, they said too bad.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

There are sooo many better hotels in London for the same or cheaper price!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank missystewart
GuestRelations L, Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review regarding your experience. I am sorry to learn about the problems you encountered on arrival. I apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced and it may have caused you. Our hotel is committed to providing our guest with excellent customer service and I am sorry to hear this was not the case on this occasion. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. Should you wish to discuss this further, please send an email to victoria@lth-hotels.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes, Victoria - Guest Relations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First location is an easy walk from Paddington station (Heathrow Express arrives here so no taxi needed)... Service on arrival was good and smooth but on day of departure I had people knocking on my door I had do not disturb sign on.... I had asked for late check out but 5 people knocked on my door and one maid even just entered the room when I was in the shower....

Room Tip: Higher floor better for less noise from street level
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Stuart294265,

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was enjoyable with the exception of being disturbed by housekeeping. I am terribly sorry that the maid repeatedly knocked on the door whilst the do not disturb sign was on. Please rest assured I have since spoken to the housekeeping team to ensure such will not reoccur.

We very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend when seeing Ed Sheeran at Wembley and West End Live. It's the best location and hotel I've stayed in whilst in London.

The staff are friendly and helpful. You can check in early and have a late checkout if you're an IHG member which costs nothing.

The rooms are very clean if a little snug, but the free soft drinks and tea and coffee facilities make it that bit better than other places.

The breakfast was well worth having where you could choose one hot meal, as well as have access to the buffet and drinks. It filled us up for the day!

Liked that we could leave our luggage here before checking in and after checking out so that we didn't have to carry it everywhere.

Hotel provides towels, dressing gown, slippers, hairdryer and safety deposit box. There is a small fridge in the room too as well as small complimentary Aveda shampoo, conditioner etc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GuestRelations L, Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jen_WUK,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by the team. Indeed the hotel is perfectly located with easy access public transport and Wembley.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stay in the Hotel Indigo in Berlin often so booked this hotel hoping it would match the same level as the Berlin twin. This wasn’t the case but if you are looking for a well located hotel in London this is a good choice. The room is comfortable (though ours wasn’t cleaned after our first night) and the noise levels are good for a city location. The breakfast is OK but can take a while to arrive. The hotel staff are however happy to help with any situation and despite our room not being cleaned the first day they did bring fresh towels and toiletries ASAP.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve D,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington.

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay overall and found the team helpful and the location suitable for you. I am sorry that your room was not cleaned after your first night and I can only assume this was due to a misunderstanding and I do apologise for the lack of attention from our side.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Hotel Indigo on London Street is a perfect location near Paddington Train station and the London Underground. The Heathrow Express from the airport stops at Paddington Station. Then, it is a very short walk across the street and to the hotel. The hotel staff is very polite and desires to please. We chose to have breakfast included and were very glad we did. It was perfect for us. The almond croissants are absolutely superb...freshly baked each morning! The rooms are much smaller than what is normal in the US, but we spent very little time in the room anyway. Good nights rest...very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Floirda-Gigi,

First of all, I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Paddington.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I am glad you were particularly satisfied with the team, enjoyed the breakfast and found the hotel location convenient for public transport.

We hope to see you again very soon.