10 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$207
Trip.comUS$207
ZenHotels.comUS$214
1,488 results
All reviews rooftop bar pool and sauna top floor an executive suite jubilee line modern hotel room service amazing hotel breakfast is served mini bar coffee machine london eye booked this hotel one night stay min walk tower bridge tube station
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2019

Stayed at the hotel for the first time this week for a work trip. The hotel feels very new which I like and would highly recommend for anyone staying in Canary Wharf.

Rooms:
I was on the 18th floor but I had to be moved because my bathroom smelled like a sewer. Moved to the 10th floor in the same room and it was much better. Windows on both sides with city views, the room even had a glass wall looking into the shower, which of course was wasted because I was staying by myself ;)
Nice size room, with massive TV and fridge but no mini bar (which was probably just as well).

Facilities:
Used the swimming pool once which was nice, it also has a sauna. There is a bar and restaurant on the top floor with amazing views. Food was nice and cocktail bar had every type of drink you can imagine. Staff were very friendly as well.

Overall:
Not somewhere I would stay on a trip to London because it is in the bank district but for work it was very close to office and would highly recommend to anyone working in CW.
Staff very friendly, lovely choice of breakfast again in the restaurant with amazing views.

Cant give 5 stars because of smelly bathroom in my first room and there was a noise coming from a vent above the room in my second room which was a bit annoying but apart from that great stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rossco1
JacquiM695, General Manager at Novotel London Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Thank you Rossco1 for taking the time to share your experience with us at Novotel Canary Wharf. I am so sorry about the issues with your first room and please be assured that I am looking into this. However I am glad we managed to move you swiftly to a new room which you enjoyed. Thanks for your feedback about my team and how friendly they were. Of course we do get lot's of feedback about our views which we think are some of the best in London. I hope we can welcome you back in the future. Kind regards. Jacqui McMillan - General Manager

Reviewed 7 March 2019

Prefect location meets perfect service from the staff. Rooms could be a bit bigger, but for cities like London it is OK.
The point could be better is the breakfast. Here is space for improvement. If you stay longer and often the youn will miss some changes in breackfast. It is alwasy the same since 2 years.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

We really enjoyed reading and sharing your review about your stay with us. We love being called perfect especially about the service we offer. If you are returning, please do not hesitate to speak to Ania who looks after breakfast about anything special we an do for you during your stay in the future. Kind regards. Jacqui McMillan - General Manager

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

Liked this hotel. Got an upgrade to the exec floor with a nice room. Bathroom and beds are good. Also I enjoyed the dinner in the restaurant and the breakfast. Minor point is the gym which is too small for such a big hotel. Also you have to wait sometimes a bit too long for the elevator.
I will certainly come back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks so much for sharing your recent experience at Novotel Canary Wharf. I am so pleased to read how much you enjoyed your time with is and your upgrade to an executive room. I am sorry you felt the gym was too small, we are a narrow tall building which does restrict the space we have on each floor. However I am delighted to read that you will come back and we are looking forward to seeing you again. Many thanks. Jacqui McMillan - General Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2019 via mobile

Me and my Husband celebrated my birthday with 2 nights away in Canary Wharf Novotel.. at first we hunted deals for here as via trip advisor and a few of the known hotel sites but its was way too expensive at first.. ie 600+ for 2 night... with no breakfast!

I eventually found a much better deal on Cancelon.com .. approximately 310 for 2 nights with breakfast included n a city view room. The room was clean, clean bed and bathroom/shower. Only issues I had were that the lamp on the work table didn't work and the swivel chair was badly stained.

The Monday we were there, we experienced a awful encounter with the lifts. Our room was on the 23rd floor so we was trying to go back to our room from the reception on 0. The lift went up and down 4 times and only reached floor 9 and floor 11. The lift was automatically taking us back to ground 0 because of a fire alarm. The hotel did not mention this to us. The rude staff member who was apparently testing the alarms didn't tell us what was going on. She continued on the phone turning a key at the fire alarms. It was a scary moment. After the 3rd time being brought back to the ground floor I spoke to another lady at reception who advised me that they only do this on Monday's.... not only I but my husband was frightened also to know that the lift can just drop back to 0 stating a fire.

The woman testing the alarms did not even apologise but just said you can go in the lift now.. ( like as if I wanted to go up and down in the lift for a 5th time )

The reception staff was polite and helpful. Room service were quick which was a bonus.
Lovely indoor pool and sauna.. great gym despite not using it. Hotel close to restaurants by canary wharf station etc. I would come here again.. local to me and convenient

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Sashaha2015 for your feedback about your recent stay with us. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and of course that you would return. I am sorry you experienced those issues with our fire alarm test. This is something that we have to do weekly. We do put signage in the bedrooms and in the pubic areas that we test the alarms at 11.00 am, I am sorry if this was not clear to you. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards. Jacqui McMillan - General Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2019

We were both delighted about our stay at the Canary Wharf Novotel. When we arrived, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and welcoming.

The modern industrial decor which is carried through the entire hotel communal rooms create a warm and relaxing atmosphere.

The restaurant, bar and roof terrace on the 38th floor were outstanding with breathtaking views over London.

Our executive room also had full views over the London skyline and the river. It was modern, clean and well decorated. We could even enjoy the views from the shower, which its glass panel could be changed to a privacy screen if desired by pressing a button.

We ended our stay with a visit to the pool and saunarium, which was just perfect.

Thank you for the delightful stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Dreamer65090421120
JacquiM695, General Manager at Novotel London Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2019

We really enjoyed reading your 5 star review about your stay with us. Thanks for sharing your experience. I am so pleased you liked the design of the hotel as this is something we really worked hard on when opening the hotel. I am sure we will be welcoming you back soon and we are looking forward to it. Many thanks. Jacqui McMillan - General Manager