“Awesome fun pizza masterclass ”
Review of BungaTINI

BungaTINI
Ranked #318 of 24,531 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Inspired by back-street Italian bars and pizzerias, BungaTINI is open every evening to serve delicious authentic Italian cuisine. Our menus range from wood-fired sourdough pizzas to homemade regional dishes, while our drinks menu features freshly ground coffee and the finest selection of aperitivo. Open until late, the pizzeria transforms into a lively and vibrant bar in the evening where you can enjoy Italian prosecco, wines, and cocktails. Whether you’re after a weekend brunch or a delicious evening dinner, BungaTINI brings the traditional taste of Italy to Covent Garden.
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I’m a huge pizza lover and a terrible cook... I really enjoyed the class which was made great fun with the super entertaining chef (Francesco I think?) and his side kick Claudine. The actually experience is simple and easy for all ages ... the added fun of having drinks and getting messy made it a bit different to a standard cook class. The pizzas turned out great ... definitely recommend as for couples - great date night idea.

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at BungaTINI, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Ciao asandhu_13,

I do hope you’re having a good day. Thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to BungaTINI. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed the pizza making class. Hopefully you left a better chef than when you walked in!

I have passed on your comments to the staff and manager who will really appreciate it.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We booked the pizza masterclass. Great fun! Our chef took us through dough making; hand stretching and topping. Manager and staff all helped out and were very relaxed and fun. Making a mess was highly encouraged, they were generous with the toppings and the food tasted great. The masterclass is good value and a great treat for a night with friends.

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at BungaTINI, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Ciao antonharvey,

It's fabulous to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience - it sounds as though you are a pizza making pro now. Don't give away all our secrets! We are firm believers that when it comes to pizza toppings, and pizza in general for that matter, more is definitely better!

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to the staff and managers who will really appreciate it!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We attended the pizza masterclass on a Tuesday, and it was such a nice experience!
The host (Riccardo if I remember correctly) is very funny and a great entertainer, as well as a good teacher. Our pizza were delicious too.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and we had such an amazing time!!

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at BungaTINI, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Ciao AnnaMela2014,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to BungaTINI for the pizza masterclass.

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience and of course your pizza, sounds as though you have the pizza making gift! I have passed your comments on to the managers and staff, who will really appreciate it.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Simple, good service,good atmosphere, well priced and delicious brick oven pizza. what more needs to be said.

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at BungaTINI, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Ciao chesterfoodie67,

We couldn't agree more - Pizza IS life!

Grazie mille for your wonderful comments we shall be sure to pass these on to the staff and hope to see you again very soon.

Ciao for now,
La Famiglia del BungaTINI

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We came before going to the theatre and it was a lovely meal with a friendly waiter, Angelo who was very helpful.

While there, they were setting up a group make your own pizza, which looked likely e fun. Unfortunately we live too far away but it certainly looked good.

For some reason the ratings below won't allow me to complete the service, food and value - but we had no complaints and I would have selected 5 stars!

Thanks,

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at BungaTINI, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Ciao Vlb2015123,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to BungaTINI.

I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your pre-theatre dinner with Angelo and the rest of the BungaTINI family. The pizza making classes are definitely lots of fun, hopefully you'll be able to join us one day soon for a bit of dough tossing yourself! I have passed your comments on to the managers and staff, who will really appreciate it.