5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$85
Official SiteUS$101
2,060 results
All reviews the emirates cable car floating hotel rooms are small rooftop bar emirates airline royal victoria quirky hotel city airport excel centre river view dlr station tesco express would stay again short stay comfy bed one night stay arena
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Great location I stayed as part of a big group because we had an event at city hall, I really enjoyed my stay and will return in the future with my partner I loved the rooftop bar which was recommended to me by a lovely gentlemen named Kevin I also enjoyed the breakfast buffet although the scramble eggs wasn't the best. The hotel has a warm homely feel to it and I love the fact the rooms don't have tvs. There was also a young girl at the restaurant that was soo sweet I think her name was Selma. All in all I'm really impressed and will be back.

Room tip: Bring a iPad or laptop as there is no tv.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Good Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2022

Hi Jimmy J,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are delighted that you had a good stay and found the breakfast and facilities to your liking. We are sorry that the egg wasn't the best, we have addressed it to our managers to retrain the team. Thank you for the lovely comments about Kevin and Selma!
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Good Hotel London team!

Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Excellent weekend break spent at the Good Hotel. Parking was exceptional for me as a disabled guest. They provide seemless free parking right at the front. All you need to do is call reception advise your outside and they remove the bollard for you. The parking is limited but free for disabled guests ona first come, first serve basis.
I found all the staff at the hotel super friendly and very accommodating and honestly nothing was too much for them. Reception staff very helpful and nice.
Breakfast is buffet which was lovely. Rooms are small but really good. There is no TV but who comes to London to watch TV :-) great location for the DLR and getting to Central lonfon. Highly recommend the hotel, has a brilliant relaxed enjoyable atmosphere.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Good Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Hello AishMutty,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your exceptionally GOOD review! I'm pleased to learn you have enjoyed your Good Hotel experience and the team looked after you. We love to hear positive comments on our team, and will ensure they receive your feedback.

I hope this will be one of many stays with us and with this in mind, when you are planning your next trip to Good Hotel, please do reach out to me at tereza.kockova@goodhotel.co directly so I can make sure your stay is another great one.

Reviewed 23 July 2022

What a great trip. We had 2 rooms for the family to stay. AMAZING location - close enough to London & train to make it easy to get in. Lovely to be on the water.
Hotel design inside was fabulous - really quirky & fun. We loved it & would choose it again

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Tom S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your amazing feedback. We are thrilled that you and your family had a great stay and I hope you will come back soon. With this in mind, when you are planning your next trip to Good Hotel, please do reach out to me at tereza.kockova@goodhotel.co directly so I can make sure your stay is another great one.

Reviewed 23 July 2022

I attended a show at the Excel so location wise, the hotel is perfect.

The actual concept of the hotel is great, how lovely and refreshing.

The rooms are fine - they are basic but honestly have everything that you need. I loved that there was no television! My bed was super comfy but I did not sleep well because you can hear pretty much everything that your neighbours do. The flights did not bother me too much but if you are a light sleeper, the flight path will bother you.

The bathroom is tiny but again, more than adequate. The toilet is super loud when you flush it so I did not flush mine from around 10pm until I woke up as it would have been very loud for my neighbours.

There is an inroom safe but it is very small so cannot hold a laptop.

I had breakfast each day which suited my needs. It is nice and casual, really comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Travel_Girl_Reviews,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Both the good and the not-so-good comments are incredibly valuable to us as it is the best way to learn where we can improve! I am so sorry to read that your overall experience with us wasn't quite up to scratch and we let you down in some areas on this occasion. I am glad our rooms had everything you needed for your stay and the bed was super comfy.

I very much hope you will give us another chance to show how much better we can be and would love if you would contact me directly on tereza.kockova@goodhotel.co next time you are coming to stay so we may look after your stay personally and ensure it’s a great one.

Reviewed 23 July 2022

We stayed here recently as we had a concert at the O2 Arena and didn’t want the hassle of travelling back so late. As far as location goes it’s brilliant for that and for staff they were amazing and went out the way to help. We really did enjoy our stay. Rooms were clean which is what any guest wants. The only slight downer we had was we went to the bar downstairs to order drinks in total three rounds and each time were the same drinks however when we went to pay each round had increased in price. The first round was £20 then £22.50 then £24 all in the space of being there an hour and a half. We didn’t want to complain but we’re slightly confused by this. Otherwise truly loved staying and will definitely recommend or come here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello chloboinabox,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your fab review and especially for your shout out to the team. The teams love reading how well their efforts pay off.

I am so sorry to hear about the payment issues you have experienced at the bar. I have or course paid forward your feedback to the Food & Beverage Manager.

I very much hope to have you back with us soon and would love if you would contact me directly on tereza.kockova@goodhotel.co next time you are coming to stay so I may look after your stay personally and ensure it’s a great one.