“The worst hostel I have ever experienced”

No.8 Hostel Willesden
Ranked #288 of 959 Speciality Lodging in London
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Poor wifi, the wifi sucks, keeps disconnecting
Poor environment, the hostel stings
Poor Kitchen equipment.Most of them are worn out and you don't really want to use it

The hostel is above a pub, you can hardly sleep at night and you will be woken up in very early morning.

Definitely, truly not recommended

Room Tip: Find somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank outdoorambtravel

Reviewed 9 May 2017

When I stayed here, they did not inform me that their cash machine wasn't working and insisted I pay a full stay, even though I had a night's fare and would be able to get more cash in the morning. They refused to let me in. When I told them that I would be homeless for the night if we couldn't work something out, they said "That's not our problem." I was only able to get in after borrowing some pounds from strangers. I have had almost all pleasant experiences in hostels, but I hope no one ever has to stay at this hellhole.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Missed my train home and needed somewhere to sleep for the night. It's basic but clean and great value for the amount I paid. Had a bar which is always a bonus :) and good service. People were very friendly. Would recommend

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This smart but basic hostel offered everything that I was looking for; a private room with a double bed, a clean bathroom and a pub downstairs with a good atmosphere. Easily accessable via the tube and just a quick walk.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great prices, good drinks on offer, friendly staff. Would deffo recommend. Only stayed one night but would definitely stay here again. Not far out of the city centre. Super nice bathrooms but there isn't many.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple