“Cheap buffet food but no atmosphere ”
Review of Noodles City

Noodles City
Ranked #17,525 of 27,051 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here recently when looking for a local Chinese restaurant. The place is popular (probably because it's cheap at £4.95 per head) with an all you can eat buffet, but I wasn't impressed by either the food or the ambiance.

We have subsequently learnt that there are other, more expensive no doubt, restaurants near by and will be dining there in the future.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

There is mutch to in proof in this place.
First there was no pin so I had to get some cash next door.

Next was no srervice and the food stuf of the buffet was not/half named

Few choises for food in buffet. And the food was what you paid for it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

For what you pay it’s really worth a visit.

Food not bad all although I’m vegetarian my friend who’s not said that the chicken was good too.

Words of advises would be to work a bit more on the visual aspect of the buffet and its presentation. Food didn’t look great but when you try it it’s actually very good.

Customer service to be improved big time. Went there with my right hand injured and you could see it from miles away as I was just coming from the hospital: no one asked me if I needed any help and never the less did not even offer to my open my bottle of J2O .

Bottom line you get what you pay for: average food, no attention to customer but still room for improvements.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2017

For me the food was Chinese and Indian mix food. Nice, delicious and more than enough.
This is self service eat in: £5.99/person, take away less without drink.
We were there 2 times and the food was the same, nice.
The staff little bit slowly and lazy, but for this price and for the buffet food it`s ok.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The restaurant is located right opposite Camberwell Green. Inside the restaurant there is a huge hall, which almost is a deception for it's small and limited buffet. The food is pretty decent, when it's warm.

Date of visit: September 2017