“Cheap buffet food but no atmosphere ”
Review of Noodles City

Noodles City
Ranked #16,367 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here recently when looking for a local Chinese restaurant. The place is popular (probably because it's cheap at £4.95 per head) with an all you can eat buffet, but I wasn't impressed by either the food or the ambiance.

We have subsequently learnt that there are other, more expensive no doubt, restaurants near by and will be dining there in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sometimes you just can’t be bothered by trying to find a place where to eat so you enter the first one you see in front of your eyes and that’s what brought me to this place. I just wanted to eat something fast without waiting to be served, order and then pay the bill.

I honestly thought it would be an average place but it turned out to be really bad but of course I should have been wise enough to realise that for £6 you can only get old spring rolls, really tasteless and chewing gum-like squid and some beef which only taste was the huge amount of salt it had on it.

My mistake, I take responsibility. But I beg my readers to stay away from this place. You better go to McDonald’s or the pub next door.

Note:
If you want a nice buffet with great atmosphere, go to Max Orient in Camden Town. It has bad reviews on Google, but trust me, if you’re in a rush and wanna eat tasty food just go there (if you’re in the area, of course)!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

There is mutch to in proof in this place.
First there was no pin so I had to get some cash next door.

Next was no srervice and the food stuf of the buffet was not/half named

Few choises for food in buffet. And the food was what you paid for it.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

It is a very big place and the food is tasty but the selection is limited . It's not expensive, so it's ok I think.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

For what you pay it’s really worth a visit.

Food not bad all although I’m vegetarian my friend who’s not said that the chicken was good too.

Words of advises would be to work a bit more on the visual aspect of the buffet and its presentation. Food didn’t look great but when you try it it’s actually very good.

Customer service to be improved big time. Went there with my right hand injured and you could see it from miles away as I was just coming from the hospital: no one asked me if I needed any help and never the less did not even offer to my open my bottle of J2O .

Bottom line you get what you pay for: average food, no attention to customer but still room for improvements.