The Ned
US$226
US$139
Hilton
  • Room Service
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$153
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$120
US$320
US$186
Agoda.com
US$114
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsvault barcowshed productssoho housebanking hallmidland bankrooftop poolmedium roomthe ground floorprivate members clubhotel guestssafe depositheritage roomhair straightenersrestaurants and barscrash padimpressive hotelmain lobby
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our daughters and son in laws treated us to an overnight stay after all of us enjoying a wonderful "Sunday Feast". Food excellent, staff friendly, professional and helpful. Entertainment in the evening first rate.
On returning to our room in the evening we found a congratulations card and a scrumptious cake, a lovely gesture.
We will return soon.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a great night out with nice cocktails and live music! Definitely going back! Make sure you make a reservation otherwise you can't get in! Plenty of choices between restaurants and bars in the hotel's ground floor.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My Wife & myself were REALLY looking forward to a weekend at the Ned. We had heard so much, we had read so much, it was going to be great ! We got a fantastic deal online, we were all set. when we walked in it was jumping, so many restaurants, so many bars, so many people ! The lobby is amazing to look at, it must have cost a fortune given the size. The girls on reception were charm personified & the room when we got up was lovely ( maybe a little dark with inadequate lighting ) plus the bed was referred to as cloud by my wife. We were loving it , so we went to explore.... and that is when the problem with the Ned hit us. A Hen weekend in the lift , ok they seemed like nice people out to have fun in the City. But then at the supposedly guests bar on the roof we were subjected to the swearing & total vulgarity of a group on a birthday trip, they were unbelievably course & that was just the females. Why do these people behave as obnoxiously when they are in a supposedly sophisticated venue as when they are in a Wetherspoons .... no offence to wetherspoons, but you know what I mean. When we had to had to listen to one girls tell the group how she would be "wiping her bum with her boyfriends socks" . Along with the regular call of "Garçon" to order more beers it all became too much. So why did the staff do nothing.... not a word, where was the bar manager ? This should not be allowed to go on in a supposedly world class establishment. So anyway we moved , but now I had "Man baby" in a tracksuit exclaiming at maximum volume how he "would be having it large !" All well & good, its a free country , I just wasn't expecting it in this hotel. The new money but no manners became a recurring event, it was like a reality TV show of excruciating accents, language, behaviour, attire & as the evening went on it simply became a pick up joint for the bridge & tunnels types. I am not a snob but I know what I like & I know what I expect, I would not expect this at The Rosewood, The Beaumont, Claridges etc so why here ? I think the answer is back to the very thing that makes you go "wow" when you enter, it must cost millions upon millions to keep this ship sailing & unfortunately for the Ned there are obviously not enough discerning customers visiting , so they open the doors to anyone & everyone with zero concern for the clientele. Its all about the spend with no concern for the impression left. I could go on with other examples.... have you ever been in any other Grand London hotel where lads all buy their own drinks.... weird ! but whats the point.... very disappointed I was hoping to have a great new spot for the odd weekend in the City, but I left with a similar impression to when I leave Las Vegas... Thank God !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nick p
Reviewed 25 March 2018

First time here and it’s quite a place, entering is like Grand Central but maybe busier. It is a cool hotel on a massive scale that has to be experienced to comprehend. There are 9 restaurants I believe and at the most they can feed 850 people at one time on the many ground floor eateries. We had a good room with the usual bathroom and room accoutrements we expect from Soho House, all very cosy. Fantastic bars and rooftop restaurant and spa, inside and rooftop pools. The negative is no parking, literally a taxi ride from where we parked. Also location for me restricts when we might stay as we prefer to be in Soho area. This is a cool place and worth trying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Super hip hotel retrofitted from a giant, old bank. The Vault bar downstairs was featured in Goldfinger and is worth visiting for a drink. Any given night, the lobby has live music and 100s of people sitting at 4 or 5 different restaurants. The spa is fine but not on par with the Corinthia. A trip to London deserves a trip to The Ned.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business